Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Needing on upgrades ... Problem?

SpoeMeister
04.28.2012 , 05:03 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by geulsae View Post
See, this is the kind of douchebaggery that irks me.
You're saying that even if there was a sniper in the group, you would roll need on a sniper rifle just for the mod?
It's equivalent to non-Jedi/Sith rolling need on a lightsaber just because it's got some color crystal.
Never roll need on class-specific items that you can't use, unless given permission.
Why shouldn't I, an Operative, who uses Cunning as a main stat and also benefits from secondary stats as power, crit, surge and even the alacrity, be eligible for a upgrade of mods... Just because it's in a sniper rifle, doesn't mean I can't use it. This has nothing to do with companions. This would be a full upgrade to my stats...

What I don't do is needing it for that one crystal that is better. But if it's a full upgrade, I'm as much entitled to it as my sniper counterpart...

That being said, if he hasn't a modifiable sniper at all, I'm willing to let this one go for me... I'm not that bad a guy :-)
Everything will be OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not yet the end.

Spivak Legacy (ToFN)
SpoeMeister Orrusos Do'chan Nadobo

zuile
04.28.2012 , 01:23 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
As the case above shows, ignorant players and rude players are in groups today causing issues without cross-server LFG.

And given how basic the stats / armor types are in this game, It wouldn't take a genius at Bioware to set up the loot system such that only players who actually can use the item could need the item.

I'd much prefer getting quick groups with the occasional jerk than getting no groups waiting on these phantom perfect manners players that supposedly exist due to being restricted to a single server.
What this person said.
Great and Powerful Trixie best pony.