Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Expertise healing bonus

Darthcrawdaddy
04.28.2012 , 10:53 AM | #1
Expertise says it increases PVP healing by X%. Now I am not going to be healing the enemy of course but if that bonus is applied in PVP then it would be equally applied in PVE as well yes?

Reasoning is say I started out with a good 2 piece BM + starter 50 pvp gear then I don't really need to be in all of a hurry to farm HM flashpoints in order to do decent healing in an OP right?

Aetou
04.28.2012 , 10:55 AM | #2
No. The bonus is only applied in PVP... that's why it is a PVP bonus...

Darthcrawdaddy
04.28.2012 , 10:57 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aetou View Post
No. The bonus is only applied in PVP... that's why it is a PVP bonus...
so if someone is not in combat with another player I am essentially doing less healing to them even if we are both in a warzone?

ekwalizer
04.28.2012 , 10:01 PM | #4
If you are in a Warzone, you are in PvP. Expertise applies only to effecting other players.

Darthcrawdaddy
04.28.2012 , 11:34 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ekwalizer View Post
If you are in a Warzone, you are in PvP. Expertise applies only to effecting other players.
you kinda saying as long as I am flagged for PVP then expertise will increase my healing to another player. so as long as I am flagged for PVP in an OP then I am good to go yes?

TheLordMagnus
04.28.2012 , 11:54 PM | #6
u have bm gear for pvp war zones and open pvp combat it dont work in fp and it dont work in hm that it was rataka gear ect is for simple
LVL 50 SORCC RDPS ACTIVE
LVL 30 JUG DMG ACTIVE
LvL 50 MARRA ACTIVE

murshawursha
04.29.2012 , 12:18 AM | #7
I haven't tested this, but from what I've been told, the expertise bonus healing is only applied when the target you're healing is affected by the traumatized debuff. So, only during or shortly after PvP engagements.