Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What planet does the Imperial fleet orbit?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What planet does the Imperial fleet orbit?

TheHeat
04.26.2012 , 07:51 PM | #1
I'm not sure if this has ever been clarified, but what is the planet that can be seen out of the windows of the Imperial fleet? It looks like it might be Korriban. I've also noticed there's another one not far from it (possibly a moon?) that seems to have water and plant life. Any ideas?
Grendizer
The Dellamorte Legacy

robcamp
04.26.2012 , 08:26 PM | #2
dromund kaas.

KorinHyvek
04.26.2012 , 08:39 PM | #3
I'm not sure if it's officially stated, actually.

Dromund Kass doesn't make a whole lot of sense, though, considering the ammount of traffic a capital planet would recieve would make operational security difficult to maintain.

erei
04.27.2012 , 03:00 AM | #4
Not DK. I suppose a random planet.

DeadlyScythe
04.27.2012 , 03:02 AM | #5
basicly the imperial fleet lies just outside and on the border of the system of Korriban and Dromund Kaas. so the planet under the fleet is unknown.
Can't read my english? Blame the Dutch.....

Alexandros Commando Trooper
guild - Neutron Star Legion of Lettow- EU

Gratulor
04.27.2012 , 03:08 AM | #6
I believe Abel Pena (sorry, don't have a spanish keyboard), Jason Fry or Daniel Wallace stated it was in the Horuset system. The system Korriban is located.

Can't find the link... it was in a discussion thread on theforce.net regarding the Essential Atlas.
"If you only look after your own hide, then you're not a man."

Onmensch
04.27.2012 , 03:11 AM | #7
Does it even orbit a planet!? :P
I eat young padawans for breakfast!

Karkais
04.27.2012 , 02:09 PM | #8
Im pretty sure its Korriban.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Inyourfacebook
04.27.2012 , 03:34 PM | #9
It does seem close enough to be affected by that random planet. Didn't really think about that.

Karkais
04.27.2012 , 11:24 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Onmensch View Post
Does it even orbit a planet!? :P
You can see it best from the bridge of Ziost Shadow, I think. Here is a pic

The station "imperial fleet" is the orbital station of Korriban imo. You know, the one where Satele, her master, that gunslinger, Malgus and his master fought in the "return" trailer.

Im pretty sure the fleet orbits Korriban.

ps. Also theres that imperial fleet icon on galactic map is right next to the Korriban icon. (like Nar Shaddaa, Hutta's moon, is right next to Hutta)
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur