Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How Evil is Too Evil? (May Contain Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
How Evil is Too Evil? (May Contain Spoilers)

Flaminica
04.27.2012 , 01:28 PM | #1
I had to laugh at myself just now as I dropped from Dark II to Dark I (losing the use of my relics) because I couldn't bring myself to harm Raith's "loved ones." I can murder, steal or betray, but busting up a guy's toys in front of him was just too mean. Now I have to go scrounge up a hundred points of evil somewhere.

What are your limits? Are there some things you'll just not do? How does your character rationalize them?

DeutschGamer
04.27.2012 , 01:34 PM | #2
When I play my Sith I am quite willing to force choke, torture, or otherwise kill my enemies to get what I want. I can never be cruel for no reason though, it just doesn't sit right with me.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Angel_of_Cain
04.27.2012 , 01:47 PM | #3
Rupert Murdoch is a prime example of "Too Evil." just don't get to his DS level and you should be fine.
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
Quote: Originally Posted by VoidJustice View Post
The community itself ended any chance at open world pvp by rolling imperial in mass.

AmosMosses
04.27.2012 , 01:58 PM | #4
Sometimes while working to max out dark side I just dont read all the choices and just hit the darkside symbol.
TURN TO THE DARK SIDE OF THE CHEESE, I am your Feta!!

Earthmama
04.27.2012 , 02:33 PM | #5
I always break those stupid toys, even on my ultra LS characters....Really jack ***!! really?? All that for toys? Eff you! /smash

alricka
04.27.2012 , 03:23 PM | #6
Depends on the situation.

On Balmorra, the Imperials had a plan which involved
Spoiler

On the other hand, on one of Vette's personal quests, I discovered that
Spoiler

So it really depends. I'm neutral right now, but I have fallen to Dark I once or twice.

Darth_Moonshadow
04.27.2012 , 10:17 PM | #7
When you start pitting your pets against each other and torture prisoners with this, you are officially too evil and need to be put down.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

Captain_Zone
04.27.2012 , 10:31 PM | #8
Does... ahem... "socializing" with Grathan's wife while making Vette watch count? For some odd reason, there was no DS hit on that one....
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Wolfninjajedi
04.27.2012 , 10:45 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by alricka View Post
Depends on the situation.

On Balmorra, the Imperials had a plan which involved
Spoiler

On the other hand, on one of Vette's personal quests, I discovered that
Spoiler

So it really depends. I'm neutral right now, but I have fallen to Dark I once or twice.
It may have been right to you, but it wasn't right for her to do that. Hence why she ended up like that, after you told her to do so.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

alricka
04.27.2012 , 11:57 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
It may have been right to you, but it wasn't right for her to do that. Hence why she ended up like that, after you told her to do so.
Obviously. But I don't regret that decision.

From a roleplaying point of view, that's totally in character for a Sith like mine - he means well when regarding Vette but is more than capable of making decisions that are sometimes sinister.
Spoiler

And from a practical, gaming, point of view, it was only - 15 points. I'll make them back in no time