Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Biochem needs a buff

sir_shenanigans
04.27.2012 , 07:06 PM | #1
trololololololol. Kidding. Biochem is awesome. However I'm going to qq about biochem materials. When i do grade 6 missions why can't there be only 1 sample and 1 compound. I end up with 10000 immunity cell culture and mutagenic paste because they are not useful in making any of the stuff i need. Same thing for grade 5 missions. I never use my nutrient gel or parasitic micro-organism from the grade 5 missions. I do them a lot because i need mats for stims (as I make stims for my guild). I have like 400 of each sitting in my bank and no one wants to buy them. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Sithhelmet
04.27.2012 , 07:32 PM | #2
You live up to your name, Sir Shenanigans.

I get you, I have enough of the not pastes and not red squigglies and not whatever else I needs to poison a medium sized planet. Is it too much to ask to have one type of compound and one type of sample at every tier, instead of two and even three? I WANTED PASTEL GREEN BOOGERS AND NOT PURPLE PETRI DISHES JAESA!

Overlord_Baal
04.27.2012 , 07:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Sithhelmet View Post
You live up to your name, Sir Shenanigans.

I get you, I have enough of the not pastes and not red squigglies and not whatever else I needs to poison a medium sized planet. Is it too much to ask to have one type of compound and one type of sample at every tier, instead of two and even three? I WANTED PASTEL GREEN BOOGERS AND NOT PURPLE PETRI DISHES JAESA!
Crafting isn't supposed to be easy. This way not all schematics are the same. What you are suggesting is all stims medpacks adrenals and implants of the same tier will require the exact same materials.
The Eldrazi Legacy
Laharl Level 50 Marauder - Damage
Kozilek Level 50 Operative - Medic
Ke'al Level 37 Sage - Damage

Sithhelmet
04.27.2012 , 07:51 PM | #4
No, what I'm suggesting is that it makes sense that you get what you need, especially when it takes over 1/2 hour at a time.

I'm suggesting that I don't use an entire tab of my cargo hold on 40 types of crafting materials when, if it were all concentrated into one sample/one compound (or one scavenged metal/one scavenged compound) per tier it would take nearly half the room. Then, like the original post says, there's 5 or so stacks of the crap that no one wants because they have it too. Per tier.

I'm suggesting that- no, I've stated time and again in other places and here again- that to be prepared as a synthweaver you have to have 20 types of archeology items, 12 types of underworld metals, 12 types of underworld silks, 5 types of vendor mats, 6 or 8 types of scavenged materials, and NOW 12 types of slicing parts. Don't you find that even the teeeeeniest itty bitty widdle bit bloated?