Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which class has the best romance for a female character?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Which class has the best romance for a female character?

Crezelle
04.27.2012 , 03:05 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Celacia View Post
Mmmm, Vector. <3
*chimes in the fangirl hivemind* DEM PHEREMONESSSSSSSssss 8D
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

DeutschGamer
04.27.2012 , 03:18 PM | #92
I put down Vector all the time, he is just too weird for my tastes. It makes me basically want to kill every Joiner I can to either put them out of their misery or to punish them for being stupid enough to allow themselves to be captured.

In other words, Vector serves as a constant reminder why I hate insects and that I will burn every Kilik I see.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Crezelle
04.27.2012 , 03:47 PM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by DeutschGamer View Post
I put down Vector all the time, he is just too weird for my tastes. It makes me basically want to kill every Joiner I can to either put them out of their misery or to punish them for being stupid enough to allow themselves to be captured.

In other words, Vector serves as a constant reminder why I hate insects and that I will burn every Kilik I see.
just means more for me <3
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Celacia
04.27.2012 , 03:59 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by DeutschGamer View Post

They aren't miserable though, they are all pretty mellow.

Boyana
04.27.2012 , 04:42 PM | #95
Andronikos Revel!

SPOILER
Spoiler

I really think Andronikos is perfect for female players . Maybe, other companions are as cool as he is, but this guy does its job!

Birna
04.28.2012 , 04:51 AM | #96
Of the ones I've done to completion, Doc is BY FAR my favorite. But I loathe Corso (I'm about halfway through that romance now), so if you liked Corso, our tastes in men are probably wildly different.

Vector made me regret rolling a male IA, though, for what it's worth. Even just as friends, I really, really liked him. But then my IA would talk and I'd be glad I made a male IA, because rawr. I could listen to myself talk all day!

Lt. Iresso is a nice, nice man, but he comes way too late for the romance to really have a chance at being satisfying, PLUS the female consular just ... does not sound particularly into him, which results in them not having any chemistry. I wound up rejecting his proposal just because I thought the dude could do better than my cold fish sage.

BrainSplatter
04.28.2012 , 12:35 PM | #97
still waiting on a cathar romance if I'm ever gonna play a fem char for long enough.

I mean, a Juhani-type companion would be cool (like with Vette/Mission Vao), romance or no.
Glorious Collector's Edition owner, lording it over all the other plebs.

Beeska mu-moolee bu Halapu. Ho-ho-ho-ho!

bright_ephemera
04.28.2012 , 12:41 PM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by BrainSplatter View Post
still waiting on a cathar romance if I'm ever gonna play a fem char for long enough.
Aric Jorgan, LI for female Troopers, is Cathar.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

CloudCastle
04.28.2012 , 04:57 PM | #99
Quote:
I haven't finished Vector's romance yet either but in my opinion he has the sexiest voice, maybe in the whole game. It's very lilting and serene. Plus he is very easy for my character to get along with, and his character model is hot. Yay eye-candy! As far as the joiner stuff I could take it or leave it - just keep talking, Vector. *swoon*
Vector could read me a grocery list, or the classifieds, or sing the ABC's...I don't care which...and I'd be one happy swooning gal.

Crezelle
04.28.2012 , 09:01 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
Vector could read me a grocery list, or the classifieds, or sing the ABC's...I don't care which...and I'd be one happy swooning gal.
lol i remember taking him to IA HQ, and him offering to sing a song of the recent events, but he needed a room with better acoustics...

he could sing almost anything to my agent, and would have to get the jaws of life to pry her off him :3

MUST HEAR HIM SING.