Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gtn

ZaRree
04.24.2012 , 02:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthBama View Post
My opinion is the legacy stuff a soaked up a huge amount of credits from the economy. I haven't been able to sell anything since the patch.
^ my thought,(OT) though I don't know who will spend money on the legacy perks. Most of them are pretty useless.

Not only legacy perks, but the removal of mounts also made people buy them before they disappeared.

(sucking the money out of the economy was one of the goals of 1.2)

Sibonk
04.25.2012 , 09:53 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by LordCyke View Post
has Bioware said anything about this?

Thanks
Hello there!

Indeed, this particular issue has been added to the Known In-Game Issues thread, and is being worked on. For those unaware, there is a workaround:
Quote: Originally Posted by Known In-Game Issues
Players can search these categories in combination with Rarity, or Level to return their intended results.
Hope this helps!

Rhaphael
04.26.2012 , 01:06 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Sibonk View Post
Hello there!

Indeed, this particular issue has been added to the Known In-Game Issues thread, and is being worked on. For those unaware, there is a workaround:

Hope this helps!
That only mentions that the GTN filtering is not returning anything for the categories Earring/Implant/SpaceParts/Mount/Pet, which although true is only PART of the problem.

The filtering also sometimes doesn't return ALL items that it should when you input a search string.
For instance I have some purple rank 22 Absorption augments up for sale, but when I input "absorption" in the augment category it only returns the rank 21's for sale! Likewise when trying to search for augmented lightsabers (1-handed) and I input "augmented" it doesn't return anything (not even when I also use the rarity filter to select "Custom") even though there are plenty of augmented lightsabers for sale.

This is at least equally bad to the search not displaying anything because this way people think those specific items are simply not for sale while the rest of the category is.

khsolo
04.26.2012 , 07:24 AM | #14
Yesterday i was playing with a guildy whos lvl50 and he told me he was looking for implants for his alt, i told him to go to the gtn and if he found any implants made by me that he need it to tell me so i could pick them or craft them and give them to him, so he went there and clicked search and told me, hey there are no implants at all....doh !!!!

I can only think of how many sells i have lost....argggg !!!

khsolo
04.27.2012 , 03:13 PM | #15
Unfortunatelly it seems the fix didnt make it into this patch, pls pls include in next patch its a must ! ty in advance