Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Minesweeper title (Colonel Vorgath, Denova Ops)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Minesweeper title (Colonel Vorgath, Denova Ops)

Roxinius
04.27.2012 , 02:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Fossman View Post
This is actually correct. Tested it myself last night.
you are wrong it is the person closest to the boss who gets the kit it was either me the jugg tank or our mara who got the kit as we were the closest people to him

pure_laced
04.27.2012 , 05:38 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
you are wrong it is the person closest to the boss who gets the kit it was either me the jugg tank or our mara who got the kit as we were the closest people to him
^^ Person closest. We always have our tank get it, so he is in position for the next probe immediately.
Cali Killed Nox
Genshen 50: Powertech | Guardian | Assassin | Sniper | Sage
Guild Website | Stream | Twitter

CBRGhostRider
04.30.2012 , 04:33 PM | #13
Every time I have done this ops, I have operated the tower. The first couple of times I did not get the title. The third time, I got the title. I have no idea about the why / how / who...

Maybe someone could link in a description of what the title achievement says?

MonsterrLuv
04.30.2012 , 10:16 PM | #14
You get the title if you kill Colonel Vorgath AND
A) Defuse a bomb
B) Operate the puzzle in the tower
Canderous Ordo
Darth Manushya
Inquisitor Healer
Insurrected

Elcarim
05.07.2012 , 09:39 PM | #15
Hate to break it to you guys, but the person who gets the killing blow gets the toolkit to disarm the mine in the next field. However, I'm still not sure how the title is handed out. The person running the controls up top got it in our run, and I got it myself. However, the tank who also got a few killing blows and disarmed some, did not get the title. Also the person who disabled the field just before the boss fight didn't either.

Nyjin
05.08.2012 , 03:33 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Elcarim View Post
Hate to break it to you guys, but the person who gets the killing blow gets the toolkit to disarm the mine in the next field. However, I'm still not sure how the title is handed out. The person running the controls up top got it in our run, and I got it myself. However, the tank who also got a few killing blows and disarmed some, did not get the title. Also the person who disabled the field just before the boss fight didn't either.
This is not true.

It is the closest proximity to the Droid, as others have stated.

If you are standing directly under the droid (assuming others are further), you will get the toolkit and, if you then complete the boss fight, the title.
Sethlorn Aduial
Conqueror Sentinel
<Ascension> of Vrook Lamar
"Overpowered?! I'll show you overpowered!"

JRastenn
05.08.2012 , 02:53 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Elcarim View Post
No, no, and no. I am a healer. I wanted the title, so I stood under a few probes while healing people. I did zero damage. I got the kit, defused the mine, and later got the title. It is proximity alone, period.