Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LOTRO Check-in!

Jeffor
03.09.2012 , 03:33 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordarn View Post
I miss LOTRO dearly
Visit and play some. LOTRO has a free to play plan available so you don't have to drop you sub here to afford it. I play both myself.
LotRO: Jeffaman/Lilnooblet/Jeffrandir/Cephus-Brandywine Server
SWG: Cephus/Herodotus Tchuck'Tchuck'aachoo-Ahazi Server (At one with the force)
SWTOR: Cephus TchukTchukAchoo-Jedi Sentinel-The Swiftsure Server
Farewell SWG Gone but not forgotten S238

Laurelinde
03.09.2012 , 03:35 PM | #62
Laurelinde the elf champion from Gilrain here! Our kin has expanded and is now active in both LOTRO and SWTOR.
Utini!

Arolamir
03.11.2012 , 07:17 AM | #63
Landroval

Edinellion - 75 Warden

Goranwulf - 75 Captain

Arolamir - 75 Champion

Currently on: The Ebon Hawk

I'm having a blast with my Guardian and Trooper. I'm really liking this game so Lotro has lost me... truth to be told lotro lost me at the frp transition. I miss the old lotro, but it's gone forever.
A Jedi shall not know Anger,
Nor Hatred,
Nor Love

Quantum
03.11.2012 , 07:30 AM | #64
Lvl 68 Hunter from Windfola checking in. Names WavyGravy which is the same name as my lvl 50 Marauder on Grand Master Zym.

bloodygustav
04.06.2012 , 09:36 AM | #65
Firgus ~ Dwarf Guardian ~ Max leveled and geared before Isenguard patch ~ Meneldor server

Snog ~ Warg Stalker ~ rank 7 or 8 ~ Meneldor

Mortahru ~ Defiler ~ rank 6 or 7 ~ Meneldor

I miss LOTRO so much. I'd watched it progress through development before Turbine took it over, I was in 3 Beta's, I was a founder, I'd payed monthly for over 4 years.

But I was perma-banned after getting an infraction after just coming off a 1 month ban for language. What was that infraction? I said the word "transexual" in global chat and not in a malicious way.

I miss you LOTRO. ));>

Sure I could make another free account or even pay account...but I don't know if I want to stomach regaining all that was lost all over again. Maybe one day.
Jen'jidai, Jung Ma server
Legend Gaming Website | Join Us!
☠ Kazimir | Knight | Assassin ☠
The blade of the eclipse and harbinger of death

Valastia
04.08.2012 , 12:04 AM | #66
I was on Brandywine from early 2008 until SWTOR launch. My main was Dracobel, lvl 75 Mini, but my first toon was Valgil, lvl 75 Champ. I had lvl 65 Hunter, Cappy and RK, too, but didn't do much with them post-RoI. Dracobel and Valgil's legacies were carried on here (they should put that in 1.3, an ability to create a family tree with toons from other games )

RoI made me incredibly mad for several reasons, but I still miss LOTRO terribly. There were so many little details and polishes that I took for granted that TOR just doesn't have, not to mention LOTRO had the best online community I've ever been a part of. Hopefully they'll return to glory with Rohan; I'll definitely pop back over for a while after that releases.
The Sapientis Legacy
Dracobel, 50 Sentinel
Valgil, 50 Assassin
Jedi Covenant

Technicianlife
04.08.2012 , 12:25 AM | #67
Was on Firefoot & Vilya.

Played many toons, most known as Visavis/Felishia/Tech.

Certainly miss things back in the MoM days, but don't see it regaining the shine for me.

July 2009 - October 2011
-=Lividicus=-

MedicalKitt
04.08.2012 , 08:54 PM | #68
I have been, and generally still am known as Medical Kitt (or simply Med) a hobbit healer from the Vilya Server. I know of a fair number from Vilya that have/had played in SW:ToR scattered (unfortunately) over many servers.

Hiya Jilla!

Here, while many still call me Med, my main is a Jedi Shadow named Spirit Bond.
Spirit Bond - Jedi ShadowWe Shoot First - Bondar Crystal
"Ah ha! Now I have two lightsabers, and it's been established that the man with the most lightsabers always wins." -Unskippable

CloudCastle
04.27.2012 , 02:42 PM | #69
My two "mains" were a hobbit hunter and an elf rune-keeper on Landroval. Never made it to 75 though. Maybe one of these days...

Now I'm a Gunslinger and an Operative.

Mormoz
04.27.2012 , 02:55 PM | #70
Barlomi, pie-addicted Hobbit Burglar from Evernight (European Server) here!

Ah, LOTRO, good ol' memories. Until today definetely one of the best MMO's I've played. I should go have a little look again, since I have a lifetime subscription.

Currently playing on Trask Ulgo. Have a lvl 50 BH and IA, currently levelling a Marauder (Yeah, levelling definetely is a lot easier here )