Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Formal Apology to the Galactic Republic

Maaruin
04.26.2012 , 10:47 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
Becoming a Force Ghost isn't really a Medius technique.
No, becoming a Force ghost not. Becoming a Force ghost without leaving a body behind is. (At this time. I think all Jedi who die ingame, even those who appear as ghosts, leave a body behind.... except Revan, of course )

Quote:
So, he's more crazy than Noxy. Oh joy
In fact this is based upon some kind of crazy philosophy known here on earth: Solipsism. If you think about it, you can't prove that anything exept yourself exists. So why believe it does?

But Solipsists are so lonly
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

DarthThuzad
04.26.2012 , 10:49 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
No, becoming a Force ghost not. Becoming a Force ghost without leaving a body behind is. (At this time. I think all Jedi who die ingame, even those who appear as ghosts, leave a body behind.... except Revan, of course )
Revan's still dead in my book
Darth Vashará Azear the Infernal
<Nova Imperium>
Major Thrinna Rainor

Ardim
04.26.2012 , 10:51 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthThuzad View Post
Revan's still dead in my book
I refuse to believe he is dead
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

Maaruin
04.26.2012 , 10:56 PM | #24
I refuse to believe he is dead
The problem is: If you are an enemy of Isaac, you can't be sure to die anyways. If you leave a lootable body behind, he possibly only knocked you out. If you don't, he can find you an a distant planet.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

Ardim
04.26.2012 , 11:07 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
The problem is: If you are an enemy of Isaac, you can't be sure to die anyways. If you leave a lootable body behind, he possibly only knocked you out. If you don't, he can find you an a distant planet.
Ah, but what about Skradin and Wash?
The Alabaster Legacy

DarthThuzad
04.27.2012 , 09:06 AM | #26
Ah, but what about Skradin and Wash?
Nox's rule of thumb when killing someone (major); double tap with lightning, given the corpse doesn't disappear.
<Nova Imperium>
Major Thrinna Rainor

Ardim
04.27.2012 , 02:40 PM | #27
Nox's rule of thumb when killing someone (major); double tap with lightning, given the corpse doesn't disappear.

Smart rule . Zombieland ftw.

Lol imagine if an enemy of Nox's died, then she double taps then with lightning... And restarts their heart.
The Alabaster Legacy

DarthThuzad
04.27.2012 , 02:49 PM | #28
Smart rule . Zombieland ftw.

Lol imagine if an enemy of Nox's died, then she double taps then with lightning... And restarts their heart.
Between you and me, she keeps a blaster pistol around and a lightsaber in case that happens
<Nova Imperium>
Major Thrinna Rainor

Ardim
04.27.2012 , 02:54 PM | #29
Between you and me, she keeps a blaster pistol around and a lightsaber in case that happens
Haha . Imo, a lightsaber is the ultimate zombie apocalypse weapon. Effortlessly slices through stuff and you don't have to worry about it breaking.
The Alabaster Legacy

Karaiblis
04.27.2012 , 07:51 PM | #30
Haha . Imo, a lightsaber is the ultimate zombie apocalypse weapon. Effortlessly slices through stuff and you don't have to worry about it breaking.
Or getting stuck in pesky things like spines or skulls...
Passion Strength Power Victory Freedom
Kovrai · Ebon Hawk · Rysari