Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All gear should be able to be custom + aug crit

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
All gear should be able to be custom + aug crit

decrypter
04.26.2012 , 04:23 AM | #1
Hey im still really dissapointed at end game choices of gear n looks , why you ask ?

Well there is still only just a few custom items of any use for end game purposes example there is some really nice looking low level crafted assault cannons and armour why cant i r/e them to get custom + aug slot to use for my end game purposes ?

Also it seems only war hero mods carry set bonuses onto crafted war hero gear ?

why not same with battle master ?

losing set bonuses totally sux for people trying to look good and keep bonuses

please bioware take a look into end game crafting and customisation its really linear even after 1.2 changes

i am trying to be constructive here btw lol

Iram
04.26.2012 , 04:32 AM | #2
I agree.

The v1.2 item changes are an improvement over the earlier stuff, but they didn't go far enough.

decrypter
04.26.2012 , 07:49 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Iram View Post
I agree.

The v1.2 item changes are an improvement over the earlier stuff, but they didn't go far enough.

Well not only would it add so much more customization , it would kick start economy too

decrypter
04.27.2012 , 09:14 AM | #4
Shameless bump , hope a dev responds n says yes this is incoming in 1.3 :P

YESWEKEN
04.27.2012 , 10:57 AM | #5
Maybe someone that has synthweaving can answer this because I have been thinking of switching just to check it out:

From little bits and pieces of info I've gathered from reading the forums, is it true that you can reverse engineer almost any [Prototype] purple gear (robe/helm/glove/etc types that synthweaving can produce) and have a chance to get an orange shell schematic from it? Which then you can try to crit craft on?
I see the same pieces offered over and over on the GTN, so I don't think the above situation is the case, but if its true, there are so many more styles of gear out there ppl have not tried craft yet,

Liegence
04.27.2012 , 01:13 PM | #6
I believe this is what most people want. It only makes sense that you be able to customize your appearance with the same effectiveness if you have access to the mods and a capable crafter. If it were to guess, i would bet this is in the pipeline, but it could be a while as it's not as simple of a fix as the player base may perceive...