Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it time Heroic +4 and +2 should be changed to Heroic +2 and solo, respectively?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Is it time Heroic +4 and +2 should be changed to Heroic +2 and solo, respectively?

Cryptoling
04.27.2012 , 06:12 AM | #31
I hope it never comes time to get rid of group content. These are optional quests that reward you for going that extra mile, getting a group, and working together.
Khaled - Jedi Sage - Krayt Dragon
<Carnage Gaming> raidordie.com

Reeny
04.27.2012 , 07:44 AM | #32
Yes, i feel that H4 should be changed to H2.

Way too difficult to get groups for H4 quests.
Most times, I dont even do those at the correct level.

If I do get to do those H4 quests, it's mostly when I am way over leveled.

Phydra
04.27.2012 , 08:39 AM | #33
My main is a 50 TK sage (was healer until roughly 46) and I currently have three alts ranging from level 11 to 25; frankly, I had the same problems with finding groups (rarely see more than 30 people on the planet at any given time) and, as a casual player leading a casual guild, gaming time is slim (thus precious) for me.

Generally speaking, I just forgo the things I cannot find a group for until I'm high enough level to return and solo them.

Obviously, this is not the best experience (on any count), but until a solid LFG tool shows up, it's my choice because, frankly, sitting on the fleet or at a cantina spamming /general in hope of a reply isn't my idea of fun.

The issue, initially, was mostly lack of a LFG tool and now, it is exacerbated on my server (Mind Trick) by low populations during my available play times.

I know BioWare is planning a LFG tool, but I think server merging may offer another option and, to be sure, consideration of lowering difficulty levels if population continues to drop should stay on the list.
Need a solid, casual guild? Consider Forceful on Mind Trick - fun, nice, and social, of course!

Too casual? Ok; find the right guild for you here: Guild Quiz!