Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Expansion Planets

KorinHyvek
04.26.2012 , 08:36 PM | #11
Exar Kun operation would make no sense whatsoever. There's no way the Jedi or the Sith would leave him there if they knew he was there, and canonicly he's there until the New Jedi Order series (Granted, said series is a complete disaster that doesn't make much sense, but, hey, we have to take the good with the bad in regards to canonocity)

ToEasy
04.26.2012 , 08:37 PM | #12
Naboo, Dantooine, and Kashyyyk would be cool.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Kilikaa
04.26.2012 , 08:42 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by KorinHyvek View Post
Exar Kun operation would make no sense whatsoever. There's no way the Jedi or the Sith would leave him there if they knew he was there, and canonicly he's there until the New Jedi Order series (Granted, said series is a complete disaster that doesn't make much sense, but, hey, we have to take the good with the bad in regards to canonocity)
By the time of the New Jedi Order series Exar Kun was vanquished. He no longer existed. The NJO deals with the Yuuzhan Vong. The NJO is a great series, long, but great.

As for planets I would love to see the Zabrak homeworld of Iridonia. No Star Wars game has ever taken us there that I know of.

archeraplyxa
04.26.2012 , 08:51 PM | #14
Dantooine - Its one of the planets with the strongest dark side connection
Dathomir - Nightsisters, rancors... nuff said
Lok - Moon of Tatooine, similar terrain very dangerous wilderness.
Kashyyyk - Home of the walking rug people
Naboo - Go hunting some Peko Peko Albatross or other big game. Or mabe kick some gungans.

Thats my want to see list, Dantooine, Dathomir and Lok maybe on the top

Kilikaa
04.26.2012 , 08:59 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by archeraplyxa View Post
Dantooine - Its one of the planets with the strongest dark side connection
Dathomir - Nightsisters, rancors... nuff said
Lok - Moon of Tatooine, similar terrain very dangerous wilderness.
Kashyyyk - Home of the walking rug people
Naboo - Go hunting some Peko Peko Albatross or other big game. Or mabe kick some gungans.

Thats my want to see list, Dantooine, Dathomir and Lok maybe on the top
Dathomir would be cool, but I don't think the Nightsisters were around yet. If i recall the history correctly, A Jedi ship, basically a flying academy, crashed on Dathomir 300-400 years before Ep4. The survivors created a society that was ruled by women, some of whom were Force Sensitive. From this eventually came clans such as the Singing Mountain Clan and the Nightsisters. So to put the planet in TOR they would have to either leave out the Nightsisters and other clans or totally rewrite pieces of the EU.

Andronicos
04.27.2012 , 12:38 AM | #16
Dantooine - My personal favourite from KOTOR, from what little info on it there is on TOR it seems it was conquered by the empire, so republic story could revolve around liberating the planet, maybe with minimum resources and mostly using local resistance fighters while the imperials are trying to squash them

As a bonus it would be great if they bring back the planet theme from KOTOR when exploring
Darth Vaelren - Dark Lord of the Sith
Captain Galryn Zaris - Just a man making his way on the galaxy
Agent Keldran Reus - "Corellian ale, shaken not stirred"

Forogorn
04.27.2012 , 12:42 AM | #17
All of the above please. :P
Squadron 11-11-11 *Never forget!*
█╬╬╬█☲☲█|█████████████████████████████)

LordTaral
04.27.2012 , 02:11 AM | #18
Of course I would like all of the above, and many more. I don't know much about it, but I would like to mention Rhen Var. I know there was a battle between the Empire and the Republic (don't know when), but I would like to go there and learn more about the planet in-game.

Or pretty much any cool looking planet that might not be well known. I would actually like to see these kind of planets versus planets we've seen in other Star Wars games time and again.

LordTaral
04.27.2012 , 02:14 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Andronicos View Post
Dantooine - My personal favourite from KOTOR, from what little info on it there is on TOR it seems it was conquered by the empire, so republic story could revolve around liberating the planet, maybe with minimum resources and mostly using local resistance fighters while the imperials are trying to squash them

As a bonus it would be great if they bring back the planet theme from KOTOR when exploring
I know in the book Deceived, a few characters "retire" there. Don't know much about Dantooine in this time, but I would very much like to see it in the game.

Magnusheart
04.27.2012 , 02:27 AM | #20
Planet

Mandalore. Flashpoint/Ops: Fight the Mandalore Crypt in search of the original helmet.

Maanan: Rebuilding.

Mustifar: Similar to Illum, fight for rare crystals that grow from a special ore from x planet and form from using Mustifar Lava.

Kasshyrrrr******k: Wookie Civil War

Telos: Kotor 2 conclusion of what happened there.

Duxun and or Onderon: Conclusion of Kotor 2

Dantooine: Rebuild to Jedi Temple?

Ruins of Malachor 5: Trayus Acadamy: Off branch of Sith of the Empire have reconstructed the remains of the Trayus Acadamy as well as connecting parts of the remains of the planet that have not drifted.