Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kil's art thread --- Reloaded ^^

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Art
Kil's art thread --- Reloaded ^^

Spartanash
04.26.2012 , 01:59 PM | #91
Hello peepz

Here is the finalised verison of the twi'lek jedi ^^
I had a lot of fun drawing this actually :3 It was a nice chance to try out a different style and a bit harder angle that I usually draw in ^^ Not to mention, drawing jedi is a lot fun :P

Ok, without further mambo-jumbo, here is the finished piece ^^ + the closeup on the head =)
I'm really proud how the scars turned out on his face :3 Looks really menacing ^^

Spartanash
04.26.2012 , 02:03 PM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by Natharious View Post
You most certainly are able to post on the forums, mate, even without an active subscription.
Hehhe thanks a lot
Since last time, it was like just ppl with a sub can actually write on the forums x) Glad they changed that:3

Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Eminok View Post
Question: Do commisions cost anything? I've been looking around here and haven't found an answer.

Thanks Spartanash, keep up the GREAAAATTT... (Who am I kidding?) EXCELLENT work.
Well, as said, it depends. Usually I work with the 100-200$ range. Depending on the details of the commission it can be near 100$ up to 200$ or higher. The high means, it has a lot things going on the pic, like a full blown battle scene or something along those lines :P Or just multiple characters, really detailed, photo quality like, ect. ^^
Hope that answeres your question

Hehhe and thanks ^^

JediElf
04.26.2012 , 07:21 PM | #93
Woah.

You are amazing!
Beware the Jawa Sith!
SGRA FAQ! Check it out!

Spartanash
04.29.2012 , 06:25 AM | #94
I know its not totally related to the SW art thread, but since it does have a relation I think I should tell ya guys that I've been featured in an SW online magazine :3 :3

Needless to say I'm damn happy about it :3 :3
Here is the link for the magazine
http://torwars.com/2012/04/28/thats-...-by-tanathiel/

I think I'll have a great long weekend
Cheers

Darth_Eminok
05.03.2012 , 05:13 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanash View Post
Hehhe thanks a lot
Since last time, it was like just ppl with a sub can actually write on the forums x) Glad they changed that:3

Well, as said, it depends. Usually I work with the 100-200$ range. Depending on the details of the commission it can be near 100$ up to 200$ or higher. The high means, it has a lot things going on the pic, like a full blown battle scene or something along those lines :P Or just multiple characters, really detailed, photo quality like, ect. ^^
Hope that answeres your question

Hehhe and thanks ^^
How is the comission paid?
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

Natharious
05.03.2012 , 11:04 PM | #96
I must apologize, Kil. When I said earlier that you are able to post in the forums without a subscription I was mistaken.

My subscription had just run out that day - though apparently my access had not been changed at that time. I tried to post a comment the next day and found out I wasn't able to.

So, I'll correct myself, You may still access and view the forums without a subscription, however you may not post on the forums without a subscription.

Now then, and I'll apologize for being late with my comment I just renewed my subscription a few moments ago. The finalized piece looks astounding, mate. I always like seeing what you put together. It really seems to be worth the wait, and I hope the commissioner likes it, because it's really a great piece.
Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony
sohsoo.swtorhosting.com
Spark of Hope Council | Smuggler Officer
~ Marik Vash ~

Tahana
05.04.2012 , 01:41 PM | #97
Your work is amazing!
May the Schwartz be with you
There is no glue, no pill, no tool that can fix stupid.

Sammm
05.04.2012 , 08:55 PM | #98
You're very talented. My favorite is the gunslinger.

Jenemi
05.04.2012 , 10:16 PM | #99
These are really gorgeous <3
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

Darth_Eminok
05.04.2012 , 10:26 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Natharious View Post
I must apologize, Kil. When I said earlier that you are able to post in the forums without a subscription I was mistaken.

My subscription had just run out that day - though apparently my access had not been changed at that time. I tried to post a comment the next day and found out I wasn't able to.

So, I'll correct myself, You may still access and view the forums without a subscription, however you may not post on the forums without a subscription.

Now then, and I'll apologize for being late with my comment I just renewed my subscription a few moments ago. The finalized piece looks astounding, mate. I always like seeing what you put together. It really seems to be worth the wait, and I hope the commissioner likes it, because it's really a great piece.
That's a distrubing way to have BW trick you into renewing a sub.
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home