Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardmode Denova Last Boss - Bug?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Solaries
04.26.2012 , 03:41 AM | #31
Too little, too late.
-Lord of The Sundered Guard PvE Progression Guild | 10 Years of Strong Community

Cassp
04.26.2012 , 03:51 AM | #32
Gotta love how gift does utterly no damage in 16.

Kyoubou
04.26.2012 , 08:15 AM | #33
We had the same issue but manged to 2 shot him last night.
Kyoubou | Gunslinger | Nerf Dialogue | US - Hedarr Soongh
Follow us on Twitter @Nerf_Dialogue |Like us on Facebook

JovethGonzalez
04.26.2012 , 09:51 AM | #34 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks, I just wanted to update this thread with the latest info. Our designers are still investigating but they're hopeful that they'll find a solution to this fairly soon. However, it may take a bit of time for the fix to be patched in. I will keep you all posted. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Barrackk
04.26.2012 , 10:41 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hey folks, I just wanted to update this thread with the latest info. Our designers are still investigating but they're hopeful that they'll find a solution to this fairly soon. However, it may take a bit of time for the fix to be patched in. I will keep you all posted. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.
"May take some time for the fix to be patched in." So you're telling everyone who raids the operation in 8 man difficulty that yes it's broken, but we are not going to hotfix it anytime soon. Good job Bioware.

dacozin
04.26.2012 , 11:08 AM | #36
Joveth can you get the devs to look into ability delay also? It's been going on since 1.2 PTS and is hurting alot of classes dps wise.
Death Wind Corridor
Narcosisguild.com
-Geoff

Airial
04.26.2012 , 11:08 AM | #37
We killed it just fine after a few attempts, just had to save cooldowns and use medpacks... yea its silly we have to work-a-round a terrible bug, but it's still killable.

andretious
04.26.2012 , 11:40 AM | #38
When did this break? Cleared it last week i popped predation and we all did cooldowns and medpacks.

Lostpenguins
04.26.2012 , 12:52 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Barrackk View Post
"May take some time for the fix to be patched in." So you're telling everyone who raids the operation in 8 man difficulty that yes it's broken, but we are not going to hotfix it anytime soon. Good job Bioware.
Warlord Kephess aka Soa of 1.2.

Drabyl
04.26.2012 , 12:59 PM | #40
Good job Bioware. You guys make an excellent product with very few bugs. Ohh wait. I forgot. Everything is bugged.