Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Scariest thing in the game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Scariest thing in the game?

Celacia
04.18.2012 , 08:24 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBetty View Post
lol "I need an adult!"
Seriously. My agent was all, "um, please do not put anything of yours inside of me. Especially your 'power'."

OldVengeance
04.18.2012 , 10:08 PM | #42
Stumbling upon and triggering the World Boss on Imperial Taris (I think it was the World Boss) was pretty terrifying for the few seconds before the giant worm thing totally eviscerated my Sith Warrior.

Captain_Zone
04.18.2012 , 10:49 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
Stumbling upon and triggering the World Boss on Imperial Taris (I think it was the World Boss) was pretty terrifying for the few seconds before the giant worm thing totally eviscerated my Sith Warrior.
Yep. Rule #1: NEVER touch a body of a dead Jedi who looks like he died for no apparent reason. I learned that one the hard way, too.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Garrem
04.18.2012 , 11:30 PM | #44
Definitely the Czerka quest line on Tatooine. Those possessed workers simply creep me out. Brrrrr...
Sith happens.

Lopok
04.18.2012 , 11:37 PM | #45
For me? Simple....
...cademimu.....
...so many angry ughnaughts...

Samcuu
04.18.2012 , 11:57 PM | #46
my class quest being bugged since lvl 40. So i can't do any of the daily's and never have seen the ending to my smugglers class quest. That's not the scariest part, the scary thing is turning in 10+ tickets and bioware not giving a flying fu#*

TalkingDinosaur
04.18.2012 , 11:57 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBetty View Post
I would like to know what you guys consider to be the scariest thing in tor.

For me it was when a Fat Jedi force jumped towards me. Besides the fact that the amount force required to move a mass that size soo fast is massive. If he overshoots his mark, he's coming down on me like a hammer on a nail lol.

So...what's the scariest thing you have ever seen?
Having 3 IA tear me a new one while I was defending a node. :C
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

stuffandthat
04.19.2012 , 12:21 AM | #48
The most scariest thing is the missus coming out at 1:30am to find me playing TOR after I told her at 9:30 that I'd only be playing for another hour. Getting caught watching **** would have a less violent whinge session I reckon.
It's a trap

StormNaara
04.26.2012 , 08:10 AM | #49
Another thing that always makes me flinch - every time my game begins to lag and freeze while I'm doing missions. Because that's usually an indication that while my screen is frozen some player is ganking my character as we speak. (I play on a pvp server and very crappy laptop) And then BAM - screen unfreezes and you find yourself nice and dead with (usually) 2 or more players waiting for you to res.

Clonedzero
04.26.2012 , 10:00 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by OldVengeance View Post
oh absolutely this.
"oh hey, whats this clickable jedi corpse for? OH GOD GIANT WORM ***!!!!!!!!!"