Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Asia Pacific transfers : Never got the second email.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Asia Pacific transfers : Never got the second email.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rensel
04.26.2012 , 02:32 AM | #1
Seriously ? I got a mail saying my char would be viable for transfer. I was waiting for the second email confirming when the transfers would be allowed ( end of april ). Ok, so it's the end of april now ( 26 April ) and I read some posts on the forum saying that the transfers have happened. .... *** !!

So I check my account, and I see "We're no longer accepting requests for transfer to Asia Pacific servers" WTTTTFFFFFF

What kind of customer service is this ? Where was the notice that people could move over ? Why was the notice not in the game at login ? Why was there no email ? Why was there no update on the SWTOR client login ? Why was I not made aware of this, despite waiting for the email ?

I'm disappointed....

Beruthien
04.26.2012 , 02:50 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Rensel,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

We would ask that you create an in-game ticket or email support@swtor.com detailing your intended transfer (character name/AC/level/server/destination server) and we will investigate the issue further for you.

Thank you in advance!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

GhostRaven
04.26.2012 , 02:53 AM | #3
I never got any e-mail either and I have to open tickets that are blank but have the correct ticket number, I have been waiting for transfer with no luck
(█████ Squadron 238 / 367 BETA Tester █████]▤▤▤▤[▐)
☷ ☲ ☶Neomi☷ ☲ ☶
Legendary / Founder

SimiusRex
04.26.2012 , 03:53 AM | #4
I also never received any emails. Quite annoying since I don't regularly play and was relying on the emails for if/when I needed to do something.

Xxero
04.26.2012 , 05:59 AM | #5
ditto

I have a 50 on Harbinger. Wanted to move it to Dalborra....never got the 2nd email. Put an email in to customer support and no reply.......................................

jdalej
04.27.2012 , 07:27 PM | #6
I got a reply and a ticket number - the original ticket got closed after I asked again via the customer inquiry form what was going on. The ticket was roughly 30,000 tickets NEWER, after just 48 hours, which means they are dealing with a TREMENDOUS amount of inquiries.

WirlWind
04.27.2012 , 10:20 PM | #7
I never got an email telling me anything more than "End of april" so I came back on the 24th and havn't been able to transfer anything either.

The Aussie call line hasn't worked for me since then, the forums have been of no help and my ticket I sent in hasn't even sent back a "we'll get back to you soon" email!

I've just spent $15 AGAIN because I thought that's why it wasn't letting me transfer (aka account not active) and I've already lost a week I could have been playing to this ****.

At first I was all "Yay, Aussie servers" but it's not worth the *********** trouble I've gone through dealing with you and your "customer support".

Rensel
04.28.2012 , 01:50 AM | #8
Well I sent an email to support@swtor.com and my character is being transferred as we speak ( just got disconnected ). They tried before but I still had stuff in the GTN which I removed. I must say, I didn't expect the move to be so fast, but it's happening right now.

Thanks, I'll post here when my char transfer is completed

Zumangatron
04.28.2012 , 01:59 AM | #9
I also havent gotten an email yet, i play on the red eclipse server, and play a minimum of 4-5 hours everyday . I have a maxed gear set, so making another character isnt an option now.
I guess ill just have to settle in the Eu Server for the remainder of the game. Way to go Bioware!
----==== Odio la soledad, pero me ama ====----

Rensel
04.28.2012 , 03:13 AM | #10
My character has been transferred. It took about 24 hours from sending the email to complete transfer. Thanks Bioware !