Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

APAC server transfer

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MrPieOCN
04.26.2012 , 02:26 AM | #1
I contacted SWTOR CS yesterday via the webform as I wanted to move my chars from a US server to a APAC server; but unfortunately I missed out the deadline by 1 day as I was overseas.......I'm wondering if it would be possible to still transfer my chars? Any help?

Thanks

Beruthien
04.26.2012 , 02:45 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings MrPieOCN,

I have checked your submitted ticket and I can assure you the issue is currently under investigation. We apologize or the delay in our reply and our support team will get back to you via the submitted ticket as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you in advance!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

MrPieOCN
04.26.2012 , 04:31 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Beruthien View Post
Greetings MrPieOCN,

I have checked your submitted ticket and I can assure you the issue is currently under investigation. We apologize or the delay in our reply and our support team will get back to you via the submitted ticket as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you in advance!
thanks Beruthien!

MrPieOCN
04.27.2012 , 11:47 PM | #4
bumpin' this up as i haven't had a reply from SWTOR CS for 3 days now :/

Hoping a CS rep can see this and reply please?

MrPieOCN
04.28.2012 , 07:00 PM | #5
bump

Sutii
04.28.2012 , 07:12 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello MrPieOCN,

As previously informed by Beruthien, I can confirm that the ticket you submitted is still under investigation. I can only apologise for the continued delay in you receiving a reply, but please do rest assured that you will be contacted as soon as the ticket is dealt with.

If there is anything else we can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support