Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knight story as a Sith Pureblood

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Jedi Knight story as a Sith Pureblood

RunningFox
04.25.2012 , 03:56 AM | #11
I am playing as a pureblood sith - Jedi sentinel and i haven't incounterd any dialog where they comment on your 'race'

natashina
04.26.2012 , 03:38 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by RunningFox View Post
I am playing as a pureblood sith - Jedi sentinel and i haven't incounterd any dialog where they comment on your 'race'
The Republic in general is far more open to other species. The Empire, on the other hand, if you roll an alien(especially as a SI)...let's just say xenophobic doesn't even cover it.

My idea was that 30 years ago, in the last Great War, my Sith Pureblood was orphaned. She was found as a child by the Jedi and raised in the Order, after being found Force Sensitive. Since the JK essentially grows up in Tython, I would imagine that everyone knows about his/her unusual race. Besides, there is a Devilite Jedi you can run into on the JC questline. If Devilites can become Jedi, why not Purebloods?

Darth_Moonshadow
04.26.2012 , 03:46 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by natashina View Post
The Republic in general is far more open to other species. The Empire, on the other hand, if you roll an alien(especially as a SI)...let's just say xenophobic doesn't even cover it.

My idea was that 30 years ago, in the last Great War, my Sith Pureblood was orphaned. She was found as a child by the Jedi and raised in the Order, after being found Force Sensitive. Since the JK essentially grows up in Tython, I would imagine that everyone knows about his/her unusual race. Besides, there is a Devilite Jedi you can run into on the JC questline. If Devilites can become Jedi, why not Purebloods?
More plausible scenarios! I can totally see that happening. Jedi care. They wouldn't turn an orphan Pureblood away.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

MajesticSin
07.09.2013 , 07:27 PM | #14
Well With SPOILERS
The Jedi Council did take a baby flesh raider and force sensitive flesh raider into their order. lol. Granted if you did the missions.

GenBelisarius
07.12.2013 , 04:04 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by mArchangel View Post
It will work as stated above, but that is only, IF you accept the lore issue there. Sith purebloods bound to exact vengeance on the Republic for the genocide at the end of the Great Hyperspace War makes this all very very wrong in my eyes, regardless how some may explain it. It blurrs too much. If you can ignore the true lore behind the entire game and the way BioWare slowly demolishes it you will be fine. Have fun!
That is just racist to say that all sith purebloods have to be vengeful against the republic.

Kaisernick
07.12.2013 , 08:48 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by mArchangel View Post
It will work as stated above, but that is only, IF you accept the lore issue there. Sith purebloods bound to exact vengeance on the Republic for the genocide at the end of the Great Hyperspace War makes this all very very wrong in my eyes, regardless how some may explain it. It blurrs too much. If you can ignore the true lore behind the entire game and the way BioWare slowly demolishes it you will be fine. Have fun!
so all of one race must act the same?
There is a word for that and its called stereotype, not all purebloods will want to wipe out the republic and Jedi for something that happened 300 years ago.

Atramar
07.12.2013 , 09:00 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Moonshadow View Post
More plausible scenarios! I can totally see that happening. Jedi care. They wouldn't turn an orphan Pureblood away.
specially that while being LS knight
Spoiler
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

frankiejo
07.12.2013 , 02:41 PM | #18
who cares, none of this is canon anyway, the entire star wars EU is only recognized by a few die hard fanboys, the only thing that's canon is the movies and we're likely to see a lot of our assumptions dashed as the movie series is continued.
Bergeron Colony
Khaeldar - Marauder
Beth'adone - Operative
P-Chloride - Sorcerer