Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions who like being bad.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Companions who like being bad.

lokdron
04.24.2012 , 09:53 PM | #11
Op you have not met

Jaesa and Broonmark for the sith warrior

Khem val and Xalek for the SI.

Scorpio for the IA

Those companions love causing pain and suffering to others Imagine the companion and the respective class holding hands skipping across the battle field while chopping heads off and causing carnage and laughing at the same time. Thats what they are like.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Karkais
04.25.2012 , 04:12 AM | #12
Xalek doesnt count as 'bad'. In fact he doesnt count as anything. So its only Khem. And even he doesnt really like dark side choices as such, he just wants to kill force-users.

For warrior dark side Jaesa is propably the most evil companion in the game, gorging herself in vices and malevolence. Broonmark is also evil, and loves violence.

For bounty hunter its skadge.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Mutive
04.25.2012 , 04:48 AM | #13
A lot of it depends on the class. I've seen more "bad" companions on the empire side than republic side, but usually there's at least one who always likes light side choices, and the rest like some light side choices, some darkside choices.

For instance, with agent, everyone *occasionally* likes darkside choices (even supposedly lightside characters like Vector and Temple), just some are more prone to darkside (Kaliyo, SCORPIO) or neutral (Lokin).

The same is true for trooper. I'm not sure that Elara ever likes a darkside choice, but while Aric generally favors lightside, he'll sometimes approve of darkside. (And Vik generally prefers darkside.)

I think that most SW companions actually are darkside. Quinn likes darkside a lot of the time it seems, as long as you're polite. Jaessa certainly does. Pierce seems to prefer darkside in general, too.

Pubsam
04.25.2012 , 08:10 AM | #14
I wonder how many BHs and SWs went lighter than they thought they would under the early influence of Mako and Vette.
Time for a nap.

DSafana
04.25.2012 , 08:19 AM | #15
IA by far.
Kaliyo likes any darkside choice you make and calling people names and making fun of the ugly guy's face in BT. she's your first companion and you have only her for 30 levels, so it's easy being darkside.
Lokin likes you to ask questions and get all the info you can, then kill them. He's really quite sick.
SCORPIO likes killing everything but droids

Vector and Temple are somewhat on the nuetral side.

LordoftheNight
04.25.2012 , 08:20 AM | #16
Every companion has LS and DS choices they like.

Khem Val despises weakness and nearly all LS choices but on Dromund Kass, during the quest where Sith are hunting civilians for sport, if you pick the DS option he greatly disapproves, and greatly approves of the LS choice to bring them to justice. Because Sith should hunt worthy foes, not cowering bystanders.

Mako dislikes killing and cruelty so nearly all DS choices are not for her, yet she's completely on board for shooting Tarro Blood and Darth Tormen in the head repeatedly, the former of which I agreed to and the latter I refused to.

Its all personality really, no companion is pure LS or DS and that makes them infinitely better and more interesting.
The Valcoran Legacy (Red Eclipse Server): Xarl - Powertech, Ruhksana - Sorcerer, Uzas - Smuggler, Emmesh-Aiye - Marauder, Asaid - Agent.

TheBetty
04.25.2012 , 10:59 PM | #17
I have an operative and a Marauder. Kaliyo is pretty ruthless but I'd say Jaesa is worse lol
If force choking Jawas is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Kalterien
04.26.2012 , 12:36 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Mutive View Post
A lot of it depends on the class. I've seen more "bad" companions on the empire side than republic side, but usually there's at least one who always likes light side choices, and the rest like some light side choices, some darkside choices.

For instance, with agent, everyone *occasionally* likes darkside choices (even supposedly lightside characters like Vector and Temple), just some are more prone to darkside (Kaliyo, SCORPIO) or neutral (Lokin).

The same is true for trooper. I'm not sure that Elara ever likes a darkside choice, but while Aric generally favors lightside, he'll sometimes approve of darkside. (And Vik generally prefers darkside.)

I think that most SW companions actually are darkside. Quinn likes darkside a lot of the time it seems, as long as you're polite. Jaessa certainly does. Pierce seems to prefer darkside in general, too.
I found he leans more towards LS choices more so than the rest of the crew with the exception of Vette and even she has the DS ones she loves especially if it involves something bad happening to an Imperial or Sith. From what I recall Pierce, Broonmark and DS Jaesa approve of more of your DS choices than the other two, but with Quinn if you were being pointless cruel or wasting resources he'd be disapproving and god forbid you badmouth the Empire or Baras. *sigh*