Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Diplomacy 1.2 rich Med supplies problem...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Diplomacy 1.2 rich Med supplies problem...

slapcin
04.23.2012 , 05:30 PM | #11
LS 1045 Rich Med - Quiet, Please
DS 1045 Rich Med - Share and Share Alike
DS 1115 Rich Med - Broken Promises
LS 1115 Rich Med - After Hours

I use to run all 4 of those as a Rep... I can also still get dark and light grade 2 and 4. I guess I don't understand what they changed.

Umrattawil
04.23.2012 , 05:47 PM | #12
Slapcin, you need to listen to what people are saying when they respond to you.

You are playing a character that is aligned with the Republic FACTION. Bioware has decided to remove Diplomacy missions that were previously available to you based on the flavor text if it hinted that it helped the opposing FACTION (Imperials in your case). The Grade 3 Rich Medical Supplies missions that you had access to prior to 1.2 are available to Imperial players only at the moment.

I suggest that you file a bug/suggestion to have it fixed.

slapcin
04.23.2012 , 05:52 PM | #13
O trust me I have.....the only thing I have left is to pump this until bio gets it.

dchristine
04.23.2012 , 08:47 PM | #14
Rank 2 Bountiful and Rich are both missing for me since 1.2 patch. I put in a ticket and they responded saying that they took my issue to the Special Team who said there is nothing wrong....that it is working as intended. Doesn't that almost sound like they said, "Yeah, we broke it on purpose, now deal with it."

slapcin
04.24.2012 , 12:31 PM | #15
Hay Bio are you going to fix this problem? So the Rep have no Rich grade 3 Med missions... sound like more problems with others etc

Sibonk
04.25.2012 , 10:15 PM | #16
Hello!

We already have a topic focused on this issue, and will be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. That said, we invite you to jump in the other discussion, below:

DIPLOMACY problems in 1.2

Thanks!