Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Females never given flirt options?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Females never given flirt options?

bright_ephemera
04.25.2012 , 10:06 AM | #381
Quote: Originally Posted by Rikalonius View Post
My female Sith pureblood Warrior has flirted many times.
How?? I can count the femWarrior [Flirt] targets I can remember on one hand: Quinn, Pierce, Nar Shaddaa bonus series guy, bashful supply officer on Hoth. And I love running through [Flirt] dialogue, so I don't think I skipped past/overlooked very much. Where was the option for Draahg? Or for Fimm-Ress, that fine Sith guard on Alderaan? Or for any of the other dozens of men my Warrior dealt with daily?
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

mamosh
04.25.2012 , 06:01 PM | #382
Quote: Originally Posted by Furtled View Post
Odd - I'm playing a female Smuggler and not counting companions my lvl 19 character's had a chance to flirt with three NPCs so far. Maybe it's a class thing?
smuggler is by far the most flirty why i really enjoyed there story
Spoiler

Ellyria
04.25.2012 , 09:35 PM | #383
Yes, us ladies need more flirt options! Unless you're playing Smuggler or Agent, there's a severe lack of [Flirt]s for us! Heck, I don't even need a whole hand to count the number of flirts my Consular got: one, the guy at the Coruscant spaceport who tells you to go meet with the Senator.

Not only that, but guys seem to get more one night stands than us. They flirt a little bit and get some space nookie, we flirt and get "let's have drinks later" (Jonas Balkar for Troopers) or" let's talk about it later" (Chance for Agents) or "next time I see you"/"I wish it could work out between us" (Phi-Ton, Sanju Pyne, and Aristocra Saganu for Agents) and then you never see them again. *SAD.FACE.*
The Ebon Hawk ~ The Highwind Legacy The Shadowlands ~ The Highwind Legacy
Irritated Statement: Master, if you insist on echoing everything I say, this already tedious conversation is in danger of becoming even longer.

Celacia
04.25.2012 , 10:08 PM | #384
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellyria View Post
Not only that, but guys seem to get more one night stands than us. They flirt a little bit and get some space nookie, we flirt and get "let's have drinks later" (Jonas Balkar for Troopers) or" let's talk about it later" (Chance for Agents) or "next time I see you"/"I wish it could work out between us" (Phi-Ton, Sanju Pyne, and Aristocra Saganu for Agents) and then you never see them again. *SAD.FACE.*
There definitely should have been more lovin' for the lady agents. My agent is very into using all of her skills to accomplish her goals. I was sad at the lack of it.

I was also sad that for the Imperial ladies there was no chance to flirt with Darbin Sull. I mean, he is late to your first meeting because he was with a woman. He should at least flirt with you.

Darth_Moonshadow
04.25.2012 , 10:13 PM | #385
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellyria View Post
Yes, us ladies need more flirt options! Unless you're playing Smuggler or Agent, there's a severe lack of [Flirt]s for us! Heck, I don't even need a whole hand to count the number of flirts my Consular got: one, the guy at the Coruscant spaceport who tells you to go meet with the Senator.

Because then you'll accuse the Devs of making the women look like ho bags.

Go out for drinks: Classy!

Go to his place for sex: Hoe!

When did having sex with a lot of people make you some sort of person with little virtue? Stupid society.
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post

And I love Darth Moonshadow's responses.
B

KurganNazzir
04.25.2012 , 10:24 PM | #386
I have not read this thread since its infancy but I thought I would share this silly blog post that some of you may find interesting (or not).
Dark Eclipse
GAF

J-Slice
04.25.2012 , 10:30 PM | #387
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMicalas View Post
I've had implied sex with two women already and I'm only level 30. One of them even gave me 150 dark side points for doing it. Not sure why...

Give the ladies their romance!
Lol, I remember how Aric Jorgan would react negatively everytime my Vanguard would choose the flirt option. I have yet to play a female character though. For some reason, I'm just one of those guys who feel weird playing a character of the opposite sex.

But if they really don't have any flirt options, BW should add some more.
Vorinth Candelebra, Sith Sorcerer (Madness)
The Harbinger
For the Empire!

Guildrum
04.25.2012 , 10:31 PM | #388
Quote:
Lol, I remember how Aric Jorgan would react negatively everytime my Vanguard would choose the flirt option. I have yet to play a female character though. For some reason, I'm just one of those guys who feel weird playing a character of the opposite sex.
Wait...

"I flirted with Aric Jorgan, but I never played a female character..."

Someone found a cheat code for SGR's! :O
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

J-Slice
04.25.2012 , 11:10 PM | #389
Quote: Originally Posted by Guildrum View Post
Wait...

"I flirted with Aric Jorgan, but I never played a female character..."

Someone found a cheat code for SGR's! :O

What I MEANT was that when I flirted with a female character, Aric would respond negatively.
Vorinth Candelebra, Sith Sorcerer (Madness)
The Harbinger
For the Empire!

bright_ephemera
04.26.2012 , 05:25 AM | #390
Quote: Originally Posted by J-Slice View Post
What I MEANT was that when I flirted with a female character, Aric would respond negatively.
Truth. My male Trooper has lost more rep with Aric by flirting with passersby than my femWarrior and femInquisitor combined lost with their active romances Quinn and Andronikos. I think the man just hates happiness. It was a funny dynamic.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.