Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it possible to pry Corso off of your face?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler
Is it possible to pry Corso off of your face?

KorinHyvek
04.25.2012 , 06:14 PM | #11
I have to ask; did this sort of thing happen when people teased him early on, but didn't actually want to romance him, or is this also happening to people who immediately shot him down every time there was a flirt option?

trfriers
04.25.2012 , 06:25 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
got any vectors to trade?
You know, I was trying to find another companion to romance on the side while I slowly (it seems) make my way to the 40's on my scoundrel, since Corso isn't talking to me again till I complete that Gunfight quest. And I need some lovin , so I ended up going with Quinn. Vector was an option too, how's the romance with him?
Sahmira ScoundrelSonora Marauder
The Fatman

bright_ephemera
04.25.2012 , 06:26 PM | #13
You're safe if you a) never initiate a [Flirt] and and b) shoot down anything he tries early. All romances are like this; I successfully avoided Kira this way. A couple of deflections early and she got over it and became friends.

It's the deactivation after you change your mind that I'm stuck on.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

DeutschGamer
04.25.2012 , 06:29 PM | #14
And this is why men hate women.
Its all the force's fault.

Corso is my sidekick..or more specifically that little monkey you dress up in a tux and sit in a corner to look interesting but in reality doesn't really do anything.

Crezelle
04.25.2012 , 07:28 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by trfriers View Post
You know, I was trying to find another companion to romance on the side while I slowly (it seems) make my way to the 40's on my scoundrel, since Corso isn't talking to me again till I complete that Gunfight quest. And I need some lovin , so I ended up going with Quinn. Vector was an option too, how's the romance with him?
those that aren't creeped out by him, are absolutely head over heels for him ( myself included, i spam a ton of romance threads bubbling about him >.>

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=94338 started a hate thread..but then the song of swarming was sung..and the swarm came... and now it's just a pile of fangirls

Personality wise...hes a little aloof at first, he's got his head pretty deep in the hive mind, but he eventually warms up to you. hes intelligent, HIGHLY observant, eager to serve, very eloquent and polite, force sensitive in some very backwards killik way that leaves him in a constant zen mode, poetic, and ..erm just roll an agent. you will ether go " ew" or be assimilated into the fangirl hivemind.

oh, and unlike corso, hes the least jealous guy i've ever seen :O
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Eutoxis
04.25.2012 , 08:26 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DeutschGamer View Post
And this is why men hate women.
er. no.

This is an example of men hating women, and by that I mean the way the whole female romance line is "written."

Corso is a creep. A stalker you can't take out a restraining order on, and whom you can't kill.

Crezelle
04.25.2012 , 08:45 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Eutoxis View Post
er. no.

This is an example of men hating women, and by that I mean the way the whole female romance line is "written."

Corso is a creep. A stalker you can't take out a restraining order on, and whom you can't kill.
at least hes not programmed to go violent on you in a fit of " if i can't have you..." rage o.o
then again, if he did, youd have a reason to kick his arse

i wonder if thats where his scars came from, heh
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

bright_ephemera
04.25.2012 , 08:48 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
at least hes not programmed to go violent on you in a fit of " if i can't have you..." rage o.o
then again, if he did, youd have a reason to kick his arse

i wonder if thats where his scars came from, heh
I'm pretty sure the scars are from him fleeing blind through a separatist firefight back on Ord Mantell, saving his own skin (or most of it) while leaving the last woman he swore eternal love to to die. WHICH, by the way, is the reason I originally decided to drop the whole line.

Real romantic.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!

Crezelle
04.25.2012 , 09:05 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
I'm pretty sure the scars are from him fleeing blind through a separatist firefight back on Ord Mantell, saving his own skin (or most of it) while leaving the last woman he swore eternal love to to die. WHICH, by the way, is the reason I originally decided to drop the whole line.

Real romantic.
can you actually call him out on that in the dialogue?

bright_ephemera
04.25.2012 , 09:13 PM | #20
I didn't record this one myself, but the full extent of the questioning you can do is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49yyW...07B38E6C2A9A2C

He has ten seconds of remorse from 0:27 to 0:37. That's it, tragic backstory done, let's talk about you, Captain. To paraphrase what would've happened if I had gotten to say what I wanted to say:

Quote:
Me: LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS BOMBSHELL YOU JUST DROPPED INSTEAD
Corso: Sorry? I, I didn't catch that. Can we kiss now?
Me: NO
Corso: Oh? Huh. Initiating psycho protocols. I loooooove yoooouuuuu...
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!