Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Server Forums?

Albinosmurf
12.13.2011 , 06:53 AM | #1
Is it just me or are we missing server forums?

ippollite
12.13.2011 , 07:05 AM | #2
I was thinking the exact same thing

Realm forums are ESSENTIAL dudes. Of course, they might have popped up while i was in the 30 second loop

TheBBP
12.13.2011 , 07:07 AM | #3
That would be a ton of sub forums. It would be nice, but I understand why they don't.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

Rranzok
12.13.2011 , 07:07 AM | #4
I'm really surprised they aren't here. I figured that sort of thing is the standard.
.: SEAL Team Six :.
PvP - Dark Reaper - Empire
Recruiting Loose Cannons and Wild Cards

Urantia
12.13.2011 , 07:10 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TheBBP View Post
That would be a ton of sub forums. It would be nice, but I understand why they don't.
Yeah the list for servers is already long and will get longer. Perhaps something will evolve in time.
│║▌█║▌║
SQUADRON238

DarthVago
12.13.2011 , 07:11 AM | #6
Really hope they add them...Server forums, IMO, are essential for a good realm community

carsonlees
12.13.2011 , 07:13 AM | #7
We definitely need server forums. It makes recruiting so much easier and helps to foster a community on the server.
A home for busy adults seeking high level PvE in a respectful, mature atmosphere.
Carson --- Commando

verily
12.13.2011 , 07:19 AM | #8
It makes sense to have server forums. It wouldn't be that hard to organize them by Region first and then by Type to keep the subforum lists manageable.

Server forums are how you build communities within the game. Also, the Guild forum will be ineffective when it's completely littered with thousands of guild threads from across all servers. Most people who will be looking for a guild after the 20th are already settled on a server and leveling up a character.
SERVANTS OF THE SHRUB
FUN | FRIENDSHIP | DESTINY... and cookies, but definitely DESTINY
Join the Green Side of the Force!
Have you heard the call?