Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

orange belts/bracers

Callianna
04.24.2012 , 03:50 AM | #41
I successfully RE'd campaign pants and learned the "purple" version of said item. It is modable but not an "orange".

Migertron
04.24.2012 , 04:07 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Callianna View Post
I successfully RE'd campaign pants and learned the "purple" version of said item. It is modable but not an "orange".
Is it a shell? Does it have mods in it? Would love to see a screenshot of this.

Rhaphael
04.24.2012 , 05:40 AM | #43
Great! But this thread is specifically about the elusive (supposedly) craftable orange belts and bracers.

Screaming_Ziva
04.24.2012 , 06:08 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Bartes View Post
sure I can share. I just make "normal" stuff from schematics I learn from NPC, then make green->blue->purple-> orange. Purple gear has 10% RE chance and you can learn orange shells from them. I found it our by accident while I was trying to crit some purple stuff for my alt and REd all non-critted belts I made.

So far I see 10% RE chance on all purple craftable stuff up to lvl 49. Bit expensive tho as you have to get purple crafting stuff so it is way cheaper to craft low lvl items. Didn't check Rakata stuff as my alt is not 50 yet and you can't send/sell those (which sucks tbh).
Quote: Originally Posted by Bartes View Post
I did lvl 49 bracers/belt I learnt from NPC. I will try to make SS once I get home (If I wont forget).
Still waiting for that screenshot.

pisauron
04.24.2012 , 06:20 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post
Great! But this thread is specifically about the elusive (supposedly) craftable orange belts and bracers.
It is exactly what he said. Only way to get "orange" (aka moddable) waist/belt schematic is currently by RE campaign gear. This is the only possible way stated by the devs, unless someone can bring a picture showing that by RE campaign waist/braces will give an UNmoddable schematic. Anyone up for the challange?

pisauron
04.24.2012 , 06:23 AM | #46
Moddable ang "orange" is the same thing. Extract your mods out of an item and you get "orange"

Rhaphael
04.24.2012 , 06:40 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by pisauron View Post
It is exactly what he said. Only way to get "orange" (aka moddable) waist/belt schematic is currently by RE campaign gear. This is the only possible way stated by the devs, unless someone can bring a picture showing that by RE campaign waist/braces will give an UNmoddable schematic. Anyone up for the challange?
He was talking about pants, not belts. Hence my reply. I suspect he was actually replying to a different thread but accidentally posted in this one.

And afaik the campaign belts/bracers are non-modifiable, which would mean (as stated by the devs) that you would learn a schematics for the finished item, not a modifiable version.

Enacra
04.25.2012 , 10:09 AM | #48
Just wondering, are there bracer-specific armorings? Cause since they introduced the armor-type specific mods, I can't put anything from the classic slots (helm, legs, chest, etc.) into my moddable (orange) bracers.

Does this mean orange bracers are now useless unless you actually find a neutral Armoring drop off of bosses in the new ops?

Gweyr
04.25.2012 , 11:36 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Geryboy View Post
you can buy orange bracers/belts for your class at the legacy vendor once you have legacy lvl 5 I think. So we don't have to rely on those rnd drops anymore since 1.2
It's Legacy level 10 or 20 or the Orange Legacy gear.