Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Free 30 days and Tauntaun Ram pet

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Free 30 days and Tauntaun Ram pet
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Black_anto
04.25.2012 , 07:07 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by SWKatria View Post
I wish I lived in a perfect world like you...
I wish video game players would stop being treated like a 10 years old kid.

EA is one of the biggest videogame company in the world right now so they should be professionnal enough to respect their promises.

Its not like its the first time it happens...

Jeffdogg
04.25.2012 , 07:09 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by SWKatria View Post
I wish I lived in a perfect world like you...
gotta love the passive aggressive comments in the morning
<insert cool sig here>
Public Service announcement: My DDE fits perfectly in your precious VIP CE lock Hahahaha =D

Jeffdogg
04.25.2012 , 07:10 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Balrizangor View Post
Yep, it was a huge joke, you figured them out, you are a winner sir !!

This is why they should never promise a date on anything, people like the OP freaking out ...

Gotta love the passive aggressive comments in the morning, bet your real E-tough aren't ya..
<insert cool sig here>
Public Service announcement: My DDE fits perfectly in your precious VIP CE lock Hahahaha =D

Skodan
04.25.2012 , 08:41 AM | #24
i received an email stating i would receive the pet, but not the 30 days. should i send in a ticket or something tomorrow if i dont receive both
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

DavidBass
04.25.2012 , 08:42 AM | #25 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone,

I apologize for the confusion surrounding this but the Legacy Promotion page is accurate. If your account met the Legacy Promotion requirements by April 22nd, you will receive your rewards via in-game mail by 11:59 pm CDT today:

Quote:
Swift and strong, and ready to stand firm at its master’s side, the Tauntuan Ram pet will be delivered to you via in-game mail by April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT.
Quote:
If you qualify and have signed up to receive The Old Republic updates by email, you’ll receive an email notification from ‘The Old Republic™ Community’. The 30 days of game time will show up on your account by April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT and will begin once your current game time remaining expires. If the remaining game time on your account expires prior to April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT, you will be unable to login to the game until your 30 days of game time are added to your account.
Our APAC transfer community will receive their Tauntaun Ram Pets slightly later due to issues involving in-game mail for transfer accounts. Here's Stephen's post:

Quote:
To ensure no-one misses out, we are briefly delaying delivery of the Tauntaun Ram Pet to those who are transferring their characters. Everyone who has transferred characters(s) to the Asia-Pacific servers should receive their Tauntaun Ram Pet via in-game mail early next week (starting April 30th). We’ll bring you more exact details closer to the time.
For more information on the Legacy Promotion, read here.

We hope this sheds some light on the matter. Again, apologies for any confusion this caused!

Ancen
04.25.2012 , 08:44 AM | #26
Thanks for the clarification and updated info.

Aaronmcco
04.25.2012 , 08:49 AM | #27
ok please someone clarify for me. My account was charged yesterday for the month. Does this mean i will be credited or does this mean my free month wont start till next month? i have not received email yet on this either. I do have level 50 character since 2 months ago.

Ancen
04.25.2012 , 08:54 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaronmcco View Post
ok please someone clarify for me. My account was charged yesterday for the month. Does this mean i will be credited or does this mean my free month wont start till next month? i have not received email yet on this either. I do have level 50 character since 2 months ago.
Your free month, I believe, would start after your paid-for month (next month).

gregowen
04.25.2012 , 09:17 AM | #29
they did this on purpose guys, there fiscal quarter is about to end may 1st, and for the most part everyone who started at release subscription end on the 23rd, forcing us to pay for may which inflates there #'s. if they had given us the free month now ( april ) it would have looked bad on there quarterly earnings.

now next quarter is going to take a huge hit because a large amount of upset customers will be unsubscribing as soon as there free month is up end of june.

they were also offering to reimburse us 1 full day for some other mess, what happened to that??

Kthx
04.25.2012 , 09:21 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by gregowen View Post
they did this on purpose guys, there fiscal quarter is about to end may 1st, and for the most part everyone who started at release subscription end on the 23rd, forcing us to pay for may which inflates there #'s. if they had given us the free month now ( april ) it would have looked bad on there quarterly earnings.
Nice conspiracy theory, but EA's Q4 2012 (and fiscal year) ended March 31, 2012.