Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just pvp'd for the first time since 1.2. What the hell?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Just pvp'd for the first time since 1.2. What the hell?

Fodiddle
04.25.2012 , 07:53 AM | #11
At 50 i probably wont pvp much, but thank you for the tips.

Arox
04.25.2012 , 07:56 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Fodiddle View Post
You win, you get it all.
You lose, you get nothing.

Can someone explain to me why i would ever waste my time with a ludicrous design such as this? Why did Bioware change it?
Our server is owned by Republic, Imp's pretty much never win, so being on the losing side, how does this help me achieve any goal in the game whatsoever? How does this curb team mates leaving when they see they will lose?\

What maroon fives!. Bioware continues to show the world just how utterly clueless & terrible they are at running an MMO in 2012. Let's not look at our competition and learn a damn thing right?..

Good lord.

Have a great day!

Highlighted the only thing that stuck out to me.

Helistin
04.25.2012 , 08:14 AM | #13
If you are not able to get 1 measly medal when playing the whole match then i dont know what to say except that stop afking in warzones.

Numerii
04.25.2012 , 08:18 AM | #14
I joined a Civil War last night, our team had like 60 points left, other team had two nodes. I was just able to take the speeder to mid and get my 2.5k dmg medal right before the match ended. I was awarded 800ish valor, 50ish comms, and just short of 2k credits I believe(mostly paid attention to the valor and comms).

Before the recent patch you might have had a leg to stand on, but now you just need to get that one medal and you'll be compensated decently for losing.

savagepotato
04.25.2012 , 08:20 AM | #15
I have had it bug and gotten no points for defending an objective.

On a match on a 22 assassin I spent the entire round defending one of the turrets in alderaan and got an objective score of zero.