Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Way To Describe BW...Incompetent!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Best Way To Describe BW...Incompetent!!!

AhnoldSchwarz
04.25.2012 , 06:46 AM | #1
I just want to share that I have not tried to do an Asian/Pacific transfer. I live in Eastern United States so I don't need to do that. Well maybe I should since there are such lightly populated servers here. I've owned the game since December 28th and have gotten 2 level 50's and leveled many more characters to pretty high levels before their so called deadline for getting the free pet and 30 days of game play! Well I have 2 days left on my account and I took my credit card information off of my account. If I do not receive my 30 days of free game play I will no longer play this piece of crap game! I have been sitting on the fence for about....well since they advertised 1.2 on whether I am going to play or not. This really sucks because I love Star Wars as many others have posted this same reason for not leaving.

1.2 was not impressive at all(Most impressive thing they did was give level 1's sprint which I did not need on my server since I had all my characters to level 20 or above because I earn my stuff on these games and do not whine to game developers to fix things except for things that they have promised). Not enough for me to put up with FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! And whats crazy is people in my guild that got their ONE level 50 received their free 30 days and free pet the day they dropped this ludicrous idea in our laps on their very poorly done website! Anyways, I'm done because I know there will be an immediate troll on this serious post and its just going to piss me off. Also for all this TRUE information they will probably remove my post just like they did yesterday!
I have really bad gas!

Sparxysparx
04.25.2012 , 06:53 AM | #2
Hi there,

Noone is supposed to have their 30 free days of game time or the Taun Taun pet because it hasn't been applied yet. As the promotion states, they will be applied by April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT.

Best of luck!
I am in no way affiliated with BioWare. I am simply a Star Wars: The Old Republic player.

Smuglebunny
04.25.2012 , 07:44 AM | #3
I like how his sig says he has bad gas.

TUXs
04.25.2012 , 07:50 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Sparxysparx View Post
Hi there,

Noone is supposed to have their 30 free days of game time or the Taun Taun pet because it hasn't been applied yet. As the promotion states, they will be applied by April 25, 2012, 11:59PM CDT/ April 26, 2012, 4:59AM GMT.

Best of luck!
Applied "by" - by being the key word, would imply that they are applying them before that date/time as well. It doesn't say "Applied on".
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)