Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Digital deluxe edition??

GoBetty
12.17.2011 , 07:35 AM | #1
I dont know if im incredibly stupid or what but the last few days... the search function has been gone for me.. so anyway:

I have the Digital deluxe edition and i cant find my stuff thats supposed to come with it. I got the color stone alright.. but where's my flaregun, my holo dancer and my training droid etc?
YO DAWG WE HEARD U LIKE REPAIRS SO WE PUT REPAIRS IN UR REPAIRS SO U CAN REPAIR.

Garik
12.17.2011 , 07:37 AM | #2
The holo dancer is with me, and she's just about to set off my flare gun.

GoBetty
12.17.2011 , 07:50 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Garik View Post
The holo dancer is with me, and she's just about to set off my flare gun.
Thanks.

Helpful
YO DAWG WE HEARD U LIKE REPAIRS SO WE PUT REPAIRS IN UR REPAIRS SO U CAN REPAIR.

Aieny
12.17.2011 , 07:55 AM | #4
Search is undergoing maintenance, that's why you can'tuse it

Anyway, if you have redeemed the full product key (the key Origin should have sent out yesterday), you should get them by mail. However, it may be a case if those items not being available until launch.

Manukiriki
12.17.2011 , 07:55 AM | #5
My guess is that we didn't get the item because we didn't enter the registration code yet. I received mine from Origin just this morning, registered it and expect to have my items in mail when I get to successfully log in.

Shadesta
12.17.2011 , 07:57 AM | #6
I also purchased the DDE of Swtor and put in the "game code", not the early access code. But for me, I received everything BUT the color stone. I put in a game ticket close to 20 hours ago (two tickets actually) - but still no reply.