Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Color matching gear

Vaihlen
12.17.2011 , 06:57 AM | #1
I've seen different things about matching the color on your gear sets. But I've yet to see anyone explain how I can do this. I want to avoid the whole rainbow bright effect... Can anyone please explain how I can do this.

Thanks,

Vaihlen

Laenaria
12.17.2011 , 07:16 AM | #2
I believe this option was taken out. Has to be one of my favorite features: 'match colors to chest.'

I hope that they will be adding it later and that they just have too much new gear and not all of it colored properly for this function to... function.

Vaihlen
12.17.2011 , 07:20 AM | #3
That bites. I really hope they put that back in. Is there a way we can start a petition? LoL.

Thanks for the Reply.

Vaihlen

GrandAdmrlThrawn
12.17.2011 , 07:20 AM | #4
They said that in one of their updates that they had to remove it because it wasn't working right and that they were working to improve it and release it later when it was ready. So it is not there for launch but will be available when it's ready.

Edit: Link - http://www.swtor.com/blog/why-unify-...and-whats-next
Master Jedi
"Q: Which side of an Ewok has the most fur? A: The outside!" - Jacen Solo

Vaihlen
12.17.2011 , 07:25 AM | #5
Ok. Very cool. Back when I use to play WoW I would avoid wearing certain armor pieces because the color was so horribly matched. (Ex. Wearing all dark green and getting a bright orange set of leggings.) I really want to avoid that here.

Thanks for the help.

Vaihlen

GrandAdmrlThrawn
12.17.2011 , 07:30 AM | #6
No prob. I live to help others.
Master Jedi
"Q: Which side of an Ewok has the most fur? A: The outside!" - Jacen Solo

Nylyan
12.17.2011 , 07:56 AM | #7
The thing you could do, hunt for the ''orange'' coloured pieces, the sets.
Then when you get a new piece of gear that's better, just take the mods out and insert it into your orange coloured items.
That's what I do atleast : )