Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP: The Journey Home (IC)

Darth_Solrac
04.24.2012 , 02:07 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by wrong_turn View Post
The ship groaned as the landing struts absorbed the weight of the old freighter. I make the rounds to alert the passengers that we have touched down and put in a call to the forger.
""Vlox, we are down. Meet us the cantina at the usual spot."

"Yeah, yeah. I know the drill. Just bring the credits I'll take care of the papers." The surly Evocii cut the holo transmission abruptly.

I make one last check of my back up pistol and place it in its holster on my back with the safety off. I holster my primary pistol on my right hip making sure its prominently displayed. People tend to focus on the obvious to the exclusion of everything else.
Solrac was already at the exit doors. "Open these, let's go already. I do not wish to mingle here for too long. Nar Shadaa is......an undesirable place for someone of my stature to be."
Nobody expects the Sith Inquisition!
Guild: Imperial Army.
Darth (Markos) Solrac: LV 50, Dark Sith Sorcerer.
Draykos Solrac: LV 29, Dark grey Jedi Guardian.

ToEasy
04.24.2012 , 06:17 PM | #142
Zarron's ship finally made it to Nar shadaa. He then began to fly towards the atmosphere so he could land. "Maybe I can find out information on where they are going." said Zarron as he landed his ship. He then got out and began to walk. As he was walking he saw the smuggler's ship. He did not look at the ship and began to walk to the cantina. Once he got to the cantina he ordered a water and sat down at a chair.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

wrong_turn
04.25.2012 , 08:45 AM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Solrac View Post
Solrac was already at the exit doors. "Open these, let's go already. I do not wish to mingle here for too long. Nar Shadaa is......an undesirable place for someone of my stature to be."
I can't help but give Solrac an annoyed look. Before releasing the ramp I enter a command into the console on my forearm.

"I realize you probably don't need any advice from me, but let me offer some just the same. You may want to tone down the sense of sith entitlement. It sticks out in Republic space. Could be a red flag." I turn to Solrac's apprentice, "oh and junior, I've heard the speech before about deference so you can go right ahead a save it for someone else."

I release the latch and the airlock slide free as the boarding ramp descends. Before leaving I touch my palm to a seemingly random spot on the bulkhead of the airlock. A signal is sent from the small computer in my glove through the metal contacts to Ranger's computer. Muffled sounds can be heard as the dorsal turret retracts and is covered by a heavy metal plate. Similarly, a blast screen slides into place inside the cockpit shielding the window. Finally, once I and my customers have stepped off the ramp it will raise, locking into place only to be opened by another signal from my palm.
ịị◚◚◚◚ịịịị7▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. -Master Yoda CE

Darth_Solrac
04.25.2012 , 11:16 AM | #144
I can't help but give Solrac an annoyed look. Before releasing the ramp I enter a command into the console on my forearm.

"I realize you probably don't need any advice from me, but let me offer some just the same. You may want to tone down the sense of sith entitlement. It sticks out in Republic space. Could be a red flag." I turn to Solrac's apprentice, "oh and junior, I've heard the speech before about deference so you can go right ahead a save it for someone else."

I release the latch and the airlock slide free as the boarding ramp descends. Before leaving I touch my palm to a seemingly random spot on the bulkhead of the airlock. A signal is sent from the small computer in my glove through the metal contacts to Ranger's computer. Muffled sounds can be heard as the dorsal turret retracts and is covered by a heavy metal plate. Similarly, a blast screen slides into place inside the cockpit shielding the window. Finally, once I and my customers have stepped off the ramp it will raise, locking into place only to be opened by another signal from my palm.
Finally on Nar Shadaa, & walking through the spaceport, Solrac turns to Callen. "REPUBLIC space? Hardly. This is contested, divided.....for now. These underworld dwellers just need some proper direction....manners is all. I also would watch your words to my apprentice if I were you. He can have a short fuse. As you've seen already. Now, where is this contact?"

meanken
04.25.2012 , 11:55 AM | #145
Finally on Nar Shadaa, & walking through the spaceport, Solrac turns to Callen. "REPUBLIC space? Hardly. This is contested, divided.....for now. These underworld dwellers just need some proper direction....manners is all. I also would watch your words to my apprentice if I were you. He can have a short fuse. As you've seen already. Now, where is this contact?"
Seeing the sith, meanken looked away, while still keeping an eye on the sith, and used a codephrase "The credits have been transfered into the account"

Zero, who was siting a short distence away, responded in kind "Exelent, the shipment will be sent shortly"
Zero then looked away from the sith like mean was, and both sat in silence as the sith and smuggler continued talking

wrong_turn
04.25.2012 , 12:17 PM | #146
I point toward the taxi station. "This way. The transport will take us to the promenade where we'll meet Vlox. As far as this place, I don't think you'll have any problems. But when you get to Naboo, you might want to think about smiling every now and then."

I turn back to your apprentice. "You're not sore with me right?" Before he can respond I turn back to Solrac. "See, hes not mad. We are best pals. Besides, you don't get to be my age in this line of work without knowing how to take care of your self." I turn back and give the apprentice a derisive wink.

At the transport I hand the driver some credits and direct him to our destination. I throw in a little extra to not record the trip.
ịị◚◚◚◚ịịịị7▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. -Master Yoda CE

Darth_Solrac
04.25.2012 , 12:52 PM | #147
I point toward the taxi station. "This way. The transport will take us to the promenade where we'll meet Vlox. As far as this place, I don't think you'll have any problems. But when you get to Naboo, you might want to think about smiling every now and then."

I turn back to your apprentice. "You're not sore with me right?" Before he can respond I turn back to Solrac. "See, hes not mad. We are best pals. Besides, you don't get to be my age in this line of work without knowing how to take care of your self." I turn back and give the apprentice a derisive wink.

At the transport I hand the driver some credits and direct him to our destination. I throw in a little extra to not record the trip.
"Oh, they'll be smiling on Naboo....plenty. As said business will be taken care of." Solrac said as he & his apprentice sat down. Solrac motioned his hand in a "halt" fashion so his assassin apprentice didn't cauterize yet another victim. He also needed to speak to his apprentice privately. For he decided that he would kill him. Him who betrayed the Empire, turned his back on the Force, fled, tried to cover up & rewrite their history, a coward......

meanken
04.25.2012 , 01:07 PM | #148
"Oh, they'll be smiling on Naboo....plenty. As said business will be taken care of." Solrac said as he & his apprentice sat down. Solrac motioned his hand in a "halt" fashion so his assassin apprentice didn't cauterize yet another victim. He also needed to speak to his apprentice privately. For he decided that he would kill him. Him who betrayed the Empire, turned his back on the Force, fled, tried to cover up & rewrite their history, a coward......
"looks like they are about to leave in a taxi, you know what to do" Zero then put a trenchcoat over her imperial officer uniform, so she could not be spoted as the same person who was in the spaceport.

Meanken discretly turned on his stealth belt, as Zero entered a nearby taxi, with mean entering as well, still in stealth. "I need you to discretly follow that taxi over there." Zero points at the taxi with Solrac in it "do this and I will pay you 10 times whatever you would normaly charge for the trip to wherever they go. You CAN be discrete, right?

"Trailing people? I do this at least once a day. Don't you worry your pritty little head about it."

ToEasy
04.25.2012 , 02:45 PM | #149
Zarron finished his drink and walked out to see the sith and the smuggler leaving on a taxi. He quickly goes in one and says. "Follow that taxi but don't look like you are following it. If you do so I will pay more." The driver nodded and and began to follow the sith from a long distance.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Sacrmeno
04.25.2012 , 02:49 PM | #150
Jedi Knight Draykos Solrac stood at the shuttle platform. He didn't expect to be asked to Master to a Padawan yet. "......Perhaps a knight can teach a Padawan, but I've only been a knight for a year bout. Are you certain? Why me young.....what is your name?"
"My name is Unithe, and I wish to be your padawan because of what you did on Tython. I used to be a flesh raider prisoner until you saved me. I have seen you fight, and you are the most powerful force-users I've met, so will you take me on as a padawan?" Unithe asked.
Tharbine Valros, Mandolore's Chosen--Darth Xodrai Valros-- Captain Carturio Valros-