Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When is the LFG tool going to be added?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
When is the LFG tool going to be added?

jarjarloves
04.24.2012 , 04:56 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevax View Post
Guess again what? That says nothing about when or how they are doing it.
you're joking right?? They are CURRENTLY doing server transfer for the oceanic players. They have a system in place. Obviously they are doing it with the Oceanic players first because it is a smaller group and they want to see how it will go. Think of it as a test run before they bring it over to the US and European server in a month or so.

It even says how they are doing it if you read the article.

Reevax
04.24.2012 , 04:58 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
you're joking right?? They are CURRENTLY doing server transfer for the oceanic players. They have a system in place. Obviously they are doing it with the Oceanic players first because it is a smaller group and they want to see how it will go. Think of it as a test run before they bring it over to the US and European server in a month or so.

It even says how they are doing it if you read the article.

They are doing them manually, that's the "system" and why it takes so long to make the transfer after you apply

Server transfers wont come for the rest of us for a minimum of 3 months.

jarjarloves
04.24.2012 , 05:01 PM | #23
They are doing them manually, that's the "system" and why it takes so long to make the transfer after you apply

Server transfers wont come for the rest of us for a minimum of 3 months.
stop pulling numbers out of your butt. You know nothing about how they are doing character transfers except they are currently doing them.

Reevax
04.24.2012 , 05:04 PM | #24
stop pulling numbers out of your butt. You know nothing about how they are doing character transfers except they are currently doing them.
Ok, well in 3 months when you still can't transfer don't forget what I said today.

jarjarloves
04.24.2012 , 05:07 PM | #25
Ok, well in 3 months when you still can't transfer don't forget what I said today.
i'll take that bet. Allthough i have no need to transfer but when they add server transfers BEFORE 3 months will you come back and apologize?

Reevax
04.24.2012 , 05:19 PM | #26
i'll take that bet. Allthough i have no need to transfer but when they add server transfers BEFORE 3 months will you come back and apologize?
Well I would not be sorry I would be happy, I want off my dead server. You can say you told me so though.