Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Www.tor-status.net

Nywac
04.24.2012 , 03:34 PM | #1
www.tor-status.net shows how bad the server population is and that they should have used less servers the EAST

COAST has 82 servers!!!!! 82???? wow has about 50 more servers than Swtor and hmmmmm lets seee 8 million

more people subscribing yet they only have about 50 more servers than Swtor. i thinks about time we Demand

Free transfers off these dead and dying servers or just boycott the whole damn thing it may be fine for some of u and

u may not have a problem but when i log in at peak times i.e. 6:00pm-11:00pm and there are 50 people on imp fleet

and 24 on reb its a BIG issue and one that bioware obviously doesnt care about. if they have the ability for people

to transfer characters then we should ALL have the option i didnt ASK to be put on the server i am on it was forced

upon me at launch with my guild all i want is off my dead server or u can keep your game i dont care how good it

is.

ThumbToe
04.24.2012 , 03:52 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Nywac View Post
www.tor-status.net shows how bad the server population is and that they should have used less servers the EAST

COAST has 82 servers!!!!! 82???? wow has about 50 more servers than Swtor and hmmmmm lets seee 8 million

more people subscribing yet they only have about 50 more servers than Swtor. i thinks about time we Demand

Free transfers off these dead and dying servers or just boycott the whole damn thing it may be fine for some of u and

u may not have a problem but when i log in at peak times i.e. 6:00pm-11:00pm and there are 50 people on imp fleet

and 24 on reb its a BIG issue and one that bioware obviously doesnt care about. if they have the ability for people

to transfer characters then we should ALL have the option i didnt ASK to be put on the server i am on it was forced

upon me at launch with my guild all i want is off my dead server or u can keep your game i dont care how good it

is.
Let me start by applauding you for giving me a headache trying to read your double spaced rant.

50 people isn't so bad. Also, did you know there can be several instances of the same place when population for an area increases (ie - Republic Fleet (0), and Republic Fleet (1)? Here's a video of someone changing instances: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1qdhp24eEo
- Meshuga - Katilin - Koshechka - Shalom - Tons'o-fun -

Nywac
04.24.2012 , 03:55 PM | #3
Yeah actually i do know that guess what there isnt any other instances so yeah i already was aware of any half baked

troll that people might come back with and also my rant was single spaced..... also on a side note take one tylenol

and 2 ibuprophen and your headache will go away as i hope u will too

MahBo
04.24.2012 , 03:57 PM | #4
Lol Nywac I know you removed my post. Successful game is successful. Game will rise to 3.5 million players by June 2012.
<-- The **** is this?
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
Also, MahBo? That weapon in your sig (Weapon 15) is actually the scanner device your companions use when harvesting crafting material nodes.
Looks like it's a tool used by my companions to harvest sugar cane with.

Nywac
04.24.2012 , 04:05 PM | #5
Actually Mahbo dev removed both our posts so get a clue and it will only reach that many subs when they merge

or offer server transfers to people that were playing and paid for the game long before the Asia oceanic servers came

online so do some research get some facts and then come back and post your intelligent and well thought out

response.

ThumbToe
04.24.2012 , 04:06 PM | #6
I'm not trolling you, but really why are you making an entirely new post for something people have been complaining about for months?

And no your type doesn't show up as single spaced. How that happened I don't have a clue. I'm not fighting you on this, but please try to put some effort into your punctuations or something. Also, using more exclamation marks isn't going to get them to listen to you more... it probably has the opposite affect.
- Meshuga - Katilin - Koshechka - Shalom - Tons'o-fun -