Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Belsavis] Lvl 50 mob in a lvl 43 quest instance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[Belsavis] Lvl 50 mob in a lvl 43 quest instance

KraGiEFunctional
04.24.2012 , 04:56 AM | #1
It patrols so I don't see how we can avoid it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zgpz03.png

Was this thing always there?

kmufc
04.24.2012 , 05:08 AM | #2
There are daily quests on Belsavis for level 50s, that looks like one of those areas to me.

If you did get past the level 50 droid, im betting there will be a whole area of level 50s, you are in the wrong area for your Belsavis level 43 and above quests.

BEHUB
04.24.2012 , 05:09 AM | #3
I am having the same problem with the same level 43 quest.

KraGiEFunctional
04.24.2012 , 05:13 AM | #4
Oh I know the 50 daily quests. I do those regularly on my main. No this is one of the quest lines in Belsavis when you're in your low 40's. Something about releasing the prisoners. I didn't get past it because my respawn timer was 2 minutes, and I'm not about to die every time I need to get past the guy.

Gazzaho
04.24.2012 , 03:36 PM | #5
I had the same problem today, the freaking thing near killed me before I realised it was a 50 and bolted for the entrance, a few others on the server mentioned it too. One player ran past it before getting killed then finished the mission and QT'ed out.

I think I'll try doing the same neked tomorrow to avoid repair costs and see what happens.

Total-Khaos
04.24.2012 , 03:53 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by KraGiEFunctional View Post
It patrols so I don't see how we can avoid it.

http://i40.tinypic.com/1zgpz03.png

Was this thing always there?
This droid's level changed either with the 1.2 patch or a subsequent patch. It is listed as being level 42-43 in all of the SWTOR databases I could find online. Another player mentions this change going back to at least April 17th.