Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

server transfers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

zzzzzzzzpr
04.24.2012 , 03:01 PM | #1
Man would it be very nice to have server transfers. The Maw is so very dead. there are only a hand full of people on during the day and it sucks. This would b my 1st paid server transfer in my MMO career. We need server transfers. Im thinking about quiting cause im not going to lvl all my toons all over again. any1 feel the same?

Speire
04.24.2012 , 03:05 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi zzzzzzzzpr,

You might find this thread in General Discussion about server populations relevant to your topic.

Thanks.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

MyrvenVye
04.24.2012 , 03:07 PM | #3
Yes, Rakata Mind Prison feels like it is dying as well. Warzone queues are taking longer than in the past, it is hard to find people for heroic quests on my alts and not many people are on to do flashpoints. They should consider server merges

MahBo
04.24.2012 , 03:13 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by zzzzzzzzpr View Post
Man would it be very nice to have server transfers. The Maw is so very dead. there are only a hand full of people on during the day and it sucks. This would b my 1st paid server transfer in my MMO career. We need server transfers. Im thinking about quiting cause im not going to lvl all my toons all over again. any1 feel the same?
Hello, I do not feel this way. There are no dead servers and you are just trying to find a way to complain. This game's community is increasing everyday and we should see 3.5 million players by June 2012.
<-- The **** is this?
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
Also, MahBo? That weapon in your sig (Weapon 15) is actually the scanner device your companions use when harvesting crafting material nodes.
Looks like it's a tool used by my companions to harvest sugar cane with.

Notannos
04.24.2012 , 03:22 PM | #5
Greetings Everyone,

Our teams are working hard on making server transfers available for all players. Including the thread our Customer Service droid has provided above, we recommend also using the following thread to discuss implementing server transfers.

Free transfers in the future?