Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

well maintaince stil did fix any issues.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
well maintaince stil did fix any issues.

darkcorbin
04.24.2012 , 11:19 AM | #1
well hoping weekly maintaince would fix the butt load of issues with star wars. but it didnt., well canceling account today and and already started playing rift. hopefully in a month or so, problems would be fixed. sucks for bioware, my guild is almost completely deserted most back to wow.

good luck bioware.

Almarath
04.24.2012 , 11:21 AM | #2
I'm sure you will be sorely missed.

No,wait, rage quit posts in the Customer Service forums don't really do anything but show how much you want attention.

darkcorbin
04.24.2012 , 03:08 PM | #3
Dont really care if it gets their attention. its not the point. just saying they really need to sit down and tests their stuff alot more before releasing it. im sure they wanted to release 1.2 as fast as they could so people would get more interested and tell their friend. but instead i think it back fired. i have been a member since 09 im not one of this bandwagon jumpers. ill be back. bioware just need to do their thing.

like i said good luck bioware hope it works out.

Notannos
04.24.2012 , 03:13 PM | #4
Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

Don't forget that you can also use the In-Game Customer Service Portal to report any issues you encounter! For any specific issue you can also use threads in our Customer Service forum or create a new one for any specific issue you are having that is not enabling you to play the game.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.