Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion Ear/Implant Bug not fixed

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Companion Ear/Implant Bug not fixed
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DizzD
04.24.2012 , 05:30 AM | #11
Really BW? This again?

As Jimmy McMillan would say:

The number of bug fix lies is too damn high!
Darth Dizmal
<REDDIT EMPIRE>
Death Wind Corridor
Moar Pew Pew

JovethGonzalez
04.24.2012 , 08:43 AM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone, thanks for reporting this. We're currently investigating and will update as soon as we have new information for you.

Stenrik
04.24.2012 , 08:45 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone, thanks for reporting this. We're currently investigating and will update as soon as we have new information for you.
And thank you for the confirmation that we've been heard. It means a lot, really.

Zannis
04.24.2012 , 09:11 AM | #14
It's actually becoming predictable for at least one patch note on any given patch to be false.

It's sad, yet...you gotta laugh.

ROSS-
04.24.2012 , 09:23 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Skyzen View Post
One bug that was particularly bothersome for me was the companion implant and ear piece bug. You have to re-equip these items every time you summon your companion. I just logged in to test it, and unfortunately this bug was not fixed with today's patch 4/24/2012.

I sure hope this is fixed soon.
Son of a B****!!! I didn't even realize this was going on. Checked today and sure enough, i've been gimping my leveling... thanks for posting this

Ntranced
04.24.2012 , 09:39 AM | #16
I guess they were too busy making the TTK even shorter in PVP to bother to ACTUALLY fix anything else. Way to go Dev Team, during maintenance did you actually bother to test anything? I knew that you guys fixing anything that actually mattered to me was too good to be true.

Owsley
04.24.2012 , 09:40 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ROSS- View Post
Son of a B****!!! I didn't even realize this was going on. Checked today and sure enough, i've been gimping my leveling... thanks for posting this
BTW Summoming, in this context, also includes dismounting from your vehicle.

JovethGonzalez
04.24.2012 , 09:51 AM | #18 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
First of all, thank you all for reporting this. Unfortunately, it looks like this specific fix did not work as intended. We've removed the patch note and this will be updated in our known issues list. A fix will be coming in an upcoming patch.

Apologies, and thank you for your patience.

BlackMink
04.24.2012 , 10:02 AM | #19
I really hope you can hotfix this asap. This has been the most bothersome problem since 1.2. It doesn't effect lower level characters much, but for running dailys at 50, losing the stats from those three items makes a huge impact on your companions.

LagunaD
04.24.2012 , 10:04 AM | #20
This bug is extremely annoying, and I'm not looking forward to dealing with it for another week or more.
Dagoreth/Shadow - Martina/Sentinel - Sandrine/Commando - Silmara/Scoundrel
Belechannas/Sage - Knox/Vanguard

Vixxa/Marauder - Niobe/Sorceror
The Harbinger