Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What did Warlord Kephess Drop for you? (Story Mode)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
What did Warlord Kephess Drop for you? (Story Mode)

Freeborne
04.24.2012 , 07:18 AM | #1
Our group downed Kephess last night on Story mode. It was a fun fight, but we really weren't impressed with the loot.

We got:

1. A Rakata Helm
2. A Rakata Mainhand
3. A MK-2 Blackhole Bracer for Commandos. (Whose Aim and Power are less than their Rakata counterparts. : ( )
The Ebon Hawk: 50 Commando, Shep'ard. 50 Guardian, Asha'man
Want a global LFG channel? Type "/cjoin LFG" on your server and get others to do the same!

backburner
04.24.2012 , 07:22 AM | #2
sorc helmet black hole .... its a random black hole item everytime

Freeborne
04.24.2012 , 07:52 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by backburner View Post
sorc helmet black hole .... its a random black hole item everytime
That's a shame. I'm rather disappointed in the gear drops from Story Mode EC then. : (

Looks like it's just there to farm black hole comms to use for: ???
The Ebon Hawk: 50 Commando, Shep'ard. 50 Guardian, Asha'man
Want a global LFG channel? Type "/cjoin LFG" on your server and get others to do the same!

Chaqen
04.24.2012 , 08:02 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Freeborne View Post
That's a shame. I'm rather disappointed in the gear drops from Story Mode EC then. : (

Black Hole comms are great for classes/specs like an operative healer who find the campaign gear horrible.

Lostpenguins
04.24.2012 , 09:59 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Freeborne View Post

You're supposed to be able to jump into HM EC with just Rakata gear. However, the black hole commendations (if you buy the right itemized pieces) can be gear upgrades if you're having problems getting over the hump. And I'm guessing that, down the road, Bioware will nerf HM and SM content (probably close to NiM coming out or later) so that the "casuals" can see the operations w/out the "elite" being so hurt.