Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cross Sever PvE que

GaLaH
04.24.2012 , 04:34 AM | #11
i think a good idea is join a guild that runs HM's and Ops?

Bansheeblitz
04.24.2012 , 05:31 AM | #12
okay. I know about pvp. I understand things like gear and what stats do. Its not the point of this post. Yes I am in a guild. Yes I know how to LFG. Yes I have been on during peak hours of population. I have done all I can to try and play the flashpoint content. The whole point of this post. This game needs a PvE cross sever que.

Jeweledleah
04.24.2012 , 05:33 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Bansheeblitz View Post
wow everyone post on this gonna be a negative Nancy. have any of you played world of warcraft. That game has a cross sever instance que. it works very well. and as for loot, they just make class specific loot for needs on the purple gear. meaning you cant be a dbag and click need on something you would never use. and also the suggestion to pick a new sever is a load of crap. I play the one I am on with real life friends. As would any online game I play and im sure most people do that. To you haters thinking this would ruin the game take the out of your butt and realize my suggestion is just a way so more people can enjoy the game. Id like to see more players not less. and I do know pvp gear is good for pvp. But decent pve gear helps to obtain the pvp gear. my **** gear does not help obtain pvp gear.
actually - I HAVE played WoW. which is why I'm personally utterly against cross server auto grouping. its not worth it. its impossible to make troll prove because every measure they tried implementing to protect people ended up being used against them. and it kept getting worse and worse and worse... does lfg need fixing? sure. and maybe some server merges are in order. but random cross server group tool is not a good solution. especially not the way it works in WoW.

Bansheeblitz
04.24.2012 , 05:36 AM | #14
My question to the haters to this idea. How does Adding a pve que Hurt you or how you play in anyway shape or form?

Karasuko
04.24.2012 , 05:51 AM | #15
The lFG has fostered an entire generation of people who refuse to better themselves and who are content with just being carried through content.
Its unhealthy and rarely suceeds in the real world, why should we ahve to have it here?

I notice you refuse to re-roll on another server because you play with IRL friends, if you have irl friends you don't need a LFG.......