I'm bored, any suggestions?

Kruxxor

Heya guys,

I currently have 3 level 50's and a 3 level 15-20's but I fear I am growing bored of the game.

I cannot PVP as it's always VS pre-mades.

I cannot grind on Flashpoints

1) Low server population

2) I don't need anything from them

I am fed up of grinding dailies just for the sake of it...

What else is there to do? I don't want to grow bored and leave this game so soon after it's been released!

Heya guys,

I currently have 3 level 50's and a 3 level 15-20's but I fear I am growing bored of the game.

1) Low server population

What else is there to do? I don't want to grow bored and leave this game so soon after it's been released!

Have you run denova or nightmare pilgram yet?

My guild is currently running through Denova atm, on the Firestorm and Stormcaller (we're a little stuck when it comes to them)

It's a valid suggestion, but what else is there to do for the other 99% of the time I'm on the game?

I don't want to pay £9 a month just to raid 3 times a week for a few hours.

Heya guys,

1) Low server population

find people that are usually online when you are and do a pre-made with them. you will eventually get used to each others' play style. win!

and if you don't need anything from flashpoints, why bother? if it's no fun for you, then I guess you shouldn't force yourself to do them.

do you like to explore? try to find all codex entries (hello datacrons!)

or maybe make a different char on a higher pop server and see if it's more fun for you if you don't feel 'all alone'

go to your main server forums and ask if there's a global chat you don't know of that people are using...

if you're in a guild try to forge an alliance with another guild to have a bigger pool of people to group with..

and last but not least: dance on the fleet, naked! (optional: glitterbomb people)

Take a break.. play some other games when swtor is feeling a little overplayed.

Spend enough time doing anything and it will begin to seem tedious.

I was at the same point as you.. fed up with the game.. so i spent a couple weeks with LoL and CoD and came back pumped to play more SWTOR

Heya guys,

1) Low server population

I recommend that you take a break till the next content update. This phenomenon even exists on WoW, where people post on the forums asking what to do when they are bored. If you are bored, why keep playing? Just unsub for a few months then come back when you feel like playing again.

But if you want to know what else to do, explore all 8 classes to unlock everything on the legacy system. It doesn't require a group.

Unlock all races.

Max out all companions of all 8 classes. You get up to 8 x 5 x 10 = 400 bonus presence, making your companion really strong.

Edited by ConradLionhart

Ive been in the same boat.. ive had a ball over the last couple of weeks collecting pets and datacrons..

plus.. ive been going around some of the lower lvl's helping others wither there herioc missions.. thats been fun..

also.. ive been collecting social gear sets.. decking my companions out with good lvl 50 gear..

and running space missions trying to get more comms to buy items with from the space mission vendor.

like the republic pilot outfit..

and altho youve mentioned pvp already.. id say give it another go.. get a full set of pvp gear if you dont have it..

get the recruit gear.. its cheap.. break up your pet collecting and datacron collecting with a wz here and there.

I personally stop/start. Meaning i play for a few days, then stop and play something else, then come back. It keeps it fresh that way.

Any suggestions on a good game to occupy my time?

Currently I'm waiting on Diablo 3

I've done (what I believe to be) the best Xbox 360 games that have come out and it's difficult to find decent PC games that I would enjoy playing instead....

I've done (what I believe to be) the best Xbox 360 games that have come out and it's difficult to find decent PC games that I would enjoy playing instead....

get a ps3, d'oh!

(heavy rain, uncharted, 3d dot game heroes, little big planet, infamous... they will keep you busy for a week or two)

Diablo 3 = overhyped version of skyrim. Watches people say its awesome then watches then quit and come back in droves to swtor and the other online game which shall not be mentioned. Pvp is fun, make a pvp set.

the games probably not for you . Sadly it did not match my imagination either lol .

i fill in my time doing warzones , untill my 6 month sub is up . if your like me gear and flash points etc will hold no interest to you . sadly theres not much war in the starwars , in this game anyway.

get a ps3, d'oh!

(heavy rain, uncharted, 3d dot game heroes, little big planet, infamous... they will keep you busy for a week or two)

I had a PS3, bought it specifically for Disgaea 3 and 4. Played LBP2 and didn't think much of it. Heavy Rain was okay, I guess.

Also, I played the Diablo 3 beta, it seems to be very similar to Diablo 2 which I loved. I also loved the beta.

I had a PS3, bought it specifically for Disgaea 3 and 4. Played LBP2 and didn't think much of it. Heavy Rain was okay, I guess.

Also, I played the Diablo 3 beta, it seems to be very similar to Diablo 2 which I loved. I also loved the beta.

well then, I guess you found something that will keep you busy for a while ;)

I still need to finish FFXIII-2, buuuut I'm not bored enough with TOR yet to pay much attention to other games right now. sad, sad. my consoles are starting to collect dust. :eek:

Star Wars kinetic for epic rage experience?

It's like "The Room". It's so bad it's hilarious :D