Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PSA To All Doing Warlord Kephess

Gimia
04.22.2012 , 09:12 PM | #1
Do not, I repeat, do NOT try and burst the walker droid before the third bomber. Kephess automatically spawn once the walker is down which usually results in a wipe. Our raid unfortunately found this out tonight after thinking it would be a bright idea.
SWG Bloodfin Ivor - TKM/Master Polearm/Fencer
WoW Bloodhoof Gimia - 85 Hunter

eGraced
04.22.2012 , 09:40 PM | #2
The More You Know!!
A witty saying proves nothing.
Voltaire

SkuzBukit
04.22.2012 , 09:51 PM | #3
wth does psa stand for?

People can do this encounter how they wish, this is a pretty meaningless "warning" if that was it's intention, because the whole point of the encounter is to kill Kephess & to do that you have to kill the walker first, you won't kill him in it...
Mercenary 55 | Assassin 50 | Marauder 50 | Sniper 50 | Operative 55 | Sorcerer 55 | Powertech 51 | Juggernaut 55
Gunslinger 55 | Guardian 55 | Sage 55 | Vanguard 55 | Scoundrel 27 | Commando 22 | Sentinel 22 | Shadow 21

Aquatine
04.22.2012 , 09:59 PM | #4
PSA stands for Public Service Announcement

And yes you have to eventually kill Kephess, however if you break him out too early then you end up with too many mechanics to deal with while dealing with Kephess too.

CBRGhostRider
04.23.2012 , 11:18 AM | #5
Good to know!

alifaraaz
04.23.2012 , 12:09 PM | #6
Sorry I'm a bit confused? Why exactly, do the adds keep spawning or something?
Kazar - Powertech, [Tomb of Freedom Nadd EU]

tolaez
04.23.2012 , 12:20 PM | #7
Some elaboration is required.

Remulan
04.23.2012 , 12:26 PM | #8
If you've done the fight before you shouldn't need elaboration. If you kill the walker on the second burn phase you have to deal with the boss and the 2 railshotting droids at the same time. Seems pretty intended to me since they spawn before the weakness phase is over.

Raptiq
04.23.2012 , 02:07 PM | #9
It's possible to do it, just difficult. On my first run in story mode we did it on accident and still downed it (we thought that was what was supposed to happen). Tried it once on HM for larfs but was way to hard on the healers. For guilds just starting Kephess I agree with the OP that this fight was not intended to kill the walker in two phases.
Erix - Assassin Tank - Guildleader
<Crux> - The Bastion
CruxGuild.com

Onibubu
04.23.2012 , 03:48 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Raptiq View Post
It's possible to do it, just difficult. On my first run in story mode we did it on accident and still downed it (we thought that was what was supposed to happen). Tried it once on HM for larfs but was way to hard on the healers. For guilds just starting Kephess I agree with the OP that this fight was not intended to kill the walker in two phases.
You killed the big walker just in 2 phases on Hardmode?
You must have imba dps xD
Knights of the Shadows, Vanjervalis Chain - Republik
T1:10/10 NM T2:4/4 HM
http://knightsoftheshadows.de/