Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Attention Citizens: The Rakghoul Plague Outbreak

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Attention Citizens: The Rakghoul Plague Outbreak
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Feluraunt
04.23.2012 , 12:59 PM | #301
I liked this event a lot... maybe to much...
Insolence :
Imperial - The Ebon Hawk
Hand of Fate :
Republic - The Shandowlands

JovethGonzalez
04.23.2012 , 01:20 PM | #302 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone, we just wanted to remind people to turn in your Rakghoul DNA before maintenance tomorrow morning at 2AM CDT (12AM PDT/3AM EDT/8AM BST/9AM CEST/5PM AEST). Jeelvic the Jawa will be disappearing after tonight, but he may possibly return by himself at some point in the future.

Trungal
04.23.2012 , 01:26 PM | #303
You could have told us to start a day ealier than you did so we could have gotten the full containment suit!

ferroz
04.23.2012 , 01:27 PM | #304
Quote: Originally Posted by kurzis View Post
this is just something you're going to have to learn to deal with, an MMORPG is a virtual world where unexpected things happen, its not a linear game, its dynamic and constantly changing and you need to learn to adapt to new scenarios.
I have no problems adapting to new scenarios. I (like all the others who are expressing disapproval about the intrusiveness of the event) am not interested in participating in this particular event for several reasons, and would like a reasonable way to avoid participating other than logging off and not logging back on for a week or so. Hopefully further events will be thought through a bit more.

Drewhat
04.23.2012 , 01:45 PM | #305
What does this mean that he may return? Is it worth keeping credits? Or is it possible for the strain to remain dormant and people log on after the downtime still with the virus? I"m curious how expensive the DNA is going to be tonight!!

kurzis
04.23.2012 , 01:45 PM | #306
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone, we just wanted to remind people to turn in your Rakghoul DNA before maintenance tomorrow morning at 2AM CDT (12AM PDT/3AM EDT/8AM BST/9AM CEST/5PM AEST). Jeelvic the Jawa will be disappearing after tonight, but he may possibly return by himself at some point in the future.
any particular reason why you're ignoring the community and ending the event? don't care what we think or are there bigger plans in store?

DyasAlue
04.23.2012 , 01:59 PM | #307
To bad the set is light armor. I guess some would call it bad form if a light robe (social) item had medium or heavy armor; but on the same token here is a heavy suit (Social) item than lights can wear. Sad my costume is just that; and not a true set of armor. Guess I needed to be a lightning sparky.

BW:
I heard you planed on Medium/Heavy Social items. On world events can't you just make the set work for all three? I would love to trade in my light for a heavy set.
Server: Kass City | Name: Bounty | Level: 50 |
Class: | Alignment: IV
Gear

Elhanan
04.23.2012 , 02:00 PM | #308
Quote: Originally Posted by kurzis View Post
any particular reason why you're ignoring the community and ending the event? don't care what we think or are there bigger plans in store?
Or maybe they like me; they actually like me!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -
Edmund Burke

Grief Free Play 12-20-11

kurzis
04.23.2012 , 02:09 PM | #309
I really hoped it was planned and they didn't cave to the very vocal, very small minority of players.

DelTrigger
04.23.2012 , 02:38 PM | #310
Is there no hope for an event extension? I'd have thought they'd at least consider it.