Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Purple crystal schematics in game or not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Purple crystal schematics in game or not?

Delekahn
04.22.2012 , 09:57 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Fantazm View Post
the way they've refused to give levellers purple crystals really does baffle me.
I may sound irrational, but serious what you wrote above has made me so angry since launch that it has really hurt my enjoyment of the game. Dumb or not, its true. It makes no sense for them to limit purple and orange.

Yikes, this debate has gone on in so many threads I wonder why I don't just give it up. And I just cant get why Bioware will not answer us on this issue.

martyng
04.23.2012 , 03:19 AM | #32
i buyed a 41 pvp purple schm from the gnt this morning

Rhaphael
04.23.2012 , 04:42 AM | #33
Ask Mr Robot shows the only Purple and Cyan crystals available are the Expertise crystals.

Power, Critical and Endurance are available for:
Blue
Green
Magenta
Orange
Red
Yellow

Expertise is only available for:
Blue
Yellow
Purple
Cyan

So that answers the question if Purple schematics are in game.

Now we only need to know where we can find the Green schematics. They're not on the daily vendors and not on the PvP vendors. So where are they?

AdamGe
04.23.2012 , 07:45 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Amalak View Post
The schematics are in game, not sure how you learn them or where to find them but on the Warriors of the Shadow server, a guy has the +41 crit Cyan and the +41 Power Purple Crystals for Sale that say made by him... so they are out there... somewhere
Sweet! Care to ask him where he may have gotten these? I'm def interested in being able to craft both cyan and purple +41 power, crit, endurance crystals.

Calsetes
04.23.2012 , 10:18 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Holinyx View Post
purple crystals were available on the vendor before 1.2 hit.

where were you guys?
Not having enough money to buy the schematics.
The average person thinks he isn't.
-Anonymous

Blev
04.23.2012 , 12:03 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Amalak View Post
The schematics are in game, not sure how you learn them or where to find them but on the Warriors of the Shadow server, a guy has the +41 crit Cyan and the +41 Power Purple Crystals for Sale that say made by him... so they are out there... somewhere
Check to see if they have "Made By <Player Name>" on them. If they don't, then more than likely he stockpiled a bunch from the vendor and is now just selling them off.
Blev - Jedi Guardian | Caladium - Sith Sorcerer | Ranwyn - Commando
Sarinn - Scoundrel | Serwyn - Jedi Sentinel | Varlene - Jedi Shadow

Zoopercat
04.23.2012 , 12:38 PM | #37
I'd like to add: if anyone finds the source of those schematics and has a screenshot of the source, we'll add it to the Ask Mr. Robot database We're trying to build up accurate source info, one item at a time!
ASK MR. ROBOT

AdamGe
04.28.2012 , 12:22 PM | #38
Any updates here?

Quote: Originally Posted by Delekahn View Post
Yikes, this debate has gone on in so many threads I wonder why I don't just give it up. And I just cant get why Bioware will not answer us on this issue.
No kidding, its not like we haven't tried to make a big stink about it. I don't understand why they can't just give us a freakin answer?!

DizzyWho
04.29.2012 , 04:28 AM | #39
Heres where i got mine. C2 unit in the speeder shop....grade 7 pvp boxes. Cost fleet comms to get ....so break out the ships and start doing them space missions...

Shlamorel
04.29.2012 , 05:18 AM | #40
I know this may be obvious to some, but just pointing it out: they are making certain color crystals rarer to keep value in the items.

Since it's more rare, people who get the schematic will be able to earn a good profit.

Artificers were saying before that they had no way to earn money - now they can. Of course, the hard part is getting the schematics themselves (which is the whole topic of the thread).

IMO, I'd much rather have the colors be super rare than the stats. At least there is no actual imbalance going on stat wise due to rare crystals - just color differences (which, trust me I know, are frustrating - but better than stat imbalance).
Shlamorel Sta'raeth - Jedi Seer
Dragonbrand
------------
I vow to try and respond in a constructive and positive manner