Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OLD bug returned: WZ WON / PLAYED NOT ACCOUNTED

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
OLD bug returned: WZ WON / PLAYED NOT ACCOUNTED
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

robotkar
04.17.2012 , 02:11 PM | #1
I noticed like 4-5 times during the weekly wz runs
Marsellus Wallace <HUN>
I want my rancors back
SWTOR Open PvP Concept - Faction Base System, Please /SIGN

emartell
04.17.2012 , 02:15 PM | #2
I notice it more with novare. But it's there
Barbar'ella - Op Healer - Putrescence - Sorc Healer - Bigness - Commando Healer
HYDRA

Icysunx
04.17.2012 , 02:20 PM | #3
I don't even think this game being free is going to keep me playing much longer, 4 out of the 7 wins I got today did not count.

JovethGonzalez
04.23.2012 , 10:54 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by emartell View Post
I notice it more with novare. But it's there
This is an issue that should have resolved itself by now. The Ilum daily and weekly missions were removed in Game Update 1.2, and we suspect that these were still in your log at the time. Since Novare Coast is brand new, wins in that Warzone were not counting towards your recently extinct daily/weekly.

Please us know if you are still having issues!

pogmahone
04.23.2012 , 10:57 AM | #5
Did you get 1 medal

Liryc
04.23.2012 , 11:01 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by robotkar View Post
I noticed like 4-5 times during the weekly wz runs
That's not a bug...and in fact the Ilum WZ's Played/Armaments collected quest was never bugged like that. You are thinking of the old bug where daily/weekly wins did not count due to the 1st person in the WZ leaving prior to the WZ completion. And I'm sure your daily 3 wins and weekly 9 wins is working correctly though.

If you want to finish your 150 wz played/armaments immediately, just go to Ilum and farm them. That place is dead.
Liryc [Infiltration Shadow] - Liraa [Sawbones Scoundrel]
Liryyc [Corruption Sorcerer]

JustinxDuff
04.23.2012 , 11:04 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
This is an issue that should have resolved itself by now. The Ilum daily and weekly missions were removed in Game Update 1.2, and we suspect that these were still in your log at the time. Since Novare Coast is brand new, wins in that Warzone were not counting towards your recently extinct daily/weekly.

Please us know if you are still having issues!
This. Novare will not count towards your old quests from pre-1.2.
Bluntasaurus - Gunslinger - Ewoks Anonyous
Bluntskii - Sentinel - Ewoks Anonymous
Prophecy of the Five
Push the envelope, watch it bend

Dyvim
04.23.2012 , 01:55 PM | #8
Are there any plans to reinstate the old armament, Ilum quests just for the WZs? It was VERY nice to get those 3 armaments and work toward a daily, even in a terrible pug where you were losing. It gave incentive to stay in a bad wz, since you were STILL working toward a daily/weekly that rewarded you for putting up with the pugs this game FORCES you into...

I really find something like that a necessity, since you killed Ilum, rewards for open world pvp are non-existent, AND you have forced everyone in WZs for pvp, where you cant 8 man it yet, so you are always pugging to a varying degree...you are forced into grp pvp for individual rewards. Stupidest thing ever. Incredibly poor design. You have to play in grps and you cant pick your grp. Totally assinine.

So you might want to keep something LIKE those dailies in the game to lessen the annoyance of poor grp performance that is COMPLETELY beyond your control, and yet we are stuck with it, BY DESIGN.
The Crystal is the Heart of the Blade.
The Heart is the Crystal of the Jedi.
The Jedi is the Crystal of the Force.
The Force is the Blade of the Heart.
All are Intertwined...the Crystal, the Blade, the Jedi...

ComeAndSee
04.23.2012 , 01:57 PM | #9
I actually had my weekly Ilum quest saved over before the patch and it only gave 99 of ea.
| Shayera Zhukov | Marshal of The Republic Army | Shield Vanguard | Jedi Covenant |

"It's not cheating unless you get caught."

JohnnyGatt
04.23.2012 , 04:31 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ComeAndSee View Post
I actually had my weekly Ilum quest saved over before the patch and it only gave 99 of ea.
Thats all you get from the new quests now yes 99/99 from the weekly too I know it sux but that's all it is now..
Jean ,John ,Johnny ,Johnnie ,Jeck , Jev and Nomi Sunrider on "Dalborra"
GamingFace.com Your SWTOR Companion News and Info blog!
Full Companion list with gifts on GamingFace