Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bad Game Quality

onstorm
12.17.2011 , 05:05 AM | #11
Sorry to hear your are having issues, but I think it is something on your end. I was lucky and was due for a new computer (4+ years since I bought my last one). Old one still worked for everything but newer games. Anyway, I just bought a new decent computer,not top of the line but fairly decent, and I have zero issues running this game at any point with all graphics settings on high and with Cox's lowest internet speed (up to 3MB). The only thing I get is server lag on a couple of rare occasions....and I mean rare, perhaps a few seconds of lag lasting less than 10 seconds once every 5 hours or so.

DeRoiste
12.17.2011 , 05:06 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by coffeoholic View Post
Really? Seriously? Is there a need for you to be a complete arse?
If you are going to be an arse you should play some game will with arse holes like WoW with will run with your pos attitude.

Try turning off your shadows if you already haven't.
Cheer's dude..Ill give it a go

DeRoiste
12.17.2011 , 05:08 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by onstorm View Post
Sorry to hear your are having issues, but I think it is something on your end. I was lucky and was due for a new computer (4+ years since I bought my last one). Old one still worked for everything but newer games. Anyway, I just bought a new decent computer,not top of the line but fairly decent, and I have zero issues running this game at any point with all graphics settings on high and with Cox's lowest internet speed (up to 3MB). The only thing I get is server lag on a couple of rare occasions....and I mean rare, perhaps a few seconds of lag lasting less than 10 seconds once every 5 hours or so.
my pc is not yet a year old!

Sejia
12.17.2011 , 05:08 AM | #14
Hey guys,

We have removed some off topic and rude commentary from this thread. Please remember to keep posts on topic and polite.

Thanks!

Scritty
12.17.2011 , 05:11 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Arugess View Post
WoW is not a game to refer to when talking about how good your PC is.
^^^^^^ QFT

WoW is VERY undemanding. Despite the graphical changes in Catalysm, it's still basically a 7 year old game running on a nine year old graphics engine.

I remember all the "My game runs EQ really well, so why won't it run WoW?" comments 7 years ago.

Times change. If you GFX card is over 3 years old..or a budget card. It's going to struggle.
Paid up till April 20th. Please give us more to do than just combat between now and then. Interactive professions... decent trade mechanics... secondary professions... decent guild set-ups... anything?!

Millionz
12.17.2011 , 05:14 AM | #16
turn off your shadows under graphics. 90% chance that's what's causing your problem.
Ki'ade - Hybrid Assassin [Prophecy of the Five]
Ponyswag - Rage Juggernaut [Prophecy of the Five]
Millionz - Pyrotech Powertech [The Fatman]

DeRoiste
12.17.2011 , 05:31 AM | #17
Cheers guys.problem solved as soon as i turned off shadow. Big sloppy kisses to all!!

sharbat
12.17.2011 , 05:53 AM | #18
So it was your pc . Sometimes you should believe in your peers, they might be sometimes smarter :P.