Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Black Hole (location)

Amuntet
04.13.2012 , 09:52 PM | #1
Why do I need to load Corellia and run through it to get to the Black Hole? And then load it again to get back to my ship.

What is BioWare's obsession with load screens.

Please make a seamless world like every other MMO since 2002, or give me a 'Teleport to The Black Hole' option from my ship and 'Teleport back to your ship' option from the shuttle in that area.

KeepMe
04.13.2012 , 09:57 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Amuntet View Post
Why do I need to load Corellia and run through it to get to the Black Hole? And then load it again to get back to my ship.

Please make a seamless world like every other MMO since 2002, or give me a 'Teleport to The Black Hole' option from my ship and 'Teleport back to your ship' option from the shuttle in that area.
it's not that hard...... pick up the the quest at the fleet go to corellia right outside the spaceport is a ship that takes u right to the BH

Amuntet
04.13.2012 , 10:00 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by KeepMe View Post
it's not that hard...... pick up the the quest at the fleet go to corellia right outside the spaceport is a ship that takes u right to the BH
My problem is having to wait for the Corellia load time both times.

ChazDoit
04.13.2012 , 10:27 PM | #4
I've been wondering the same thing since Neverwinter Nights, then Dragon Age and so on...

someone on that company must reeeeally like loading screens

Juandonde
04.22.2012 , 06:32 AM | #5
I freaking love load screens!
This is not the Juan you are looking for. (The healing juan is JuanAdonde)

mordredz
04.22.2012 , 06:33 AM | #6
My problem is having to wait for the Corellia load time both times.
its 2 separate areas, so um ya you will have to load the content.... CS much?

Kerdack
04.22.2012 , 06:35 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Juandonde View Post
I freaking love load screens!
The fact your avatar is a Jawa made me LOL picturing a Jawa say this. In Jawanese.

RendoKarn
04.22.2012 , 06:51 AM | #8
Bioware has an evil plan all formulated....

Every game now comes out subpar and that is the best you can say about it. That is a given since Dark Age Origins. 10 year old UIs, no actual gaming as part of the product just point and click adventure nonsense, but the big uber secret is loading screens.

While staring at loading screen 2,417 you start to devalue yourself, your time and motivations. The subliminal message starts, "Buy Bioware Games, Buy EA games (like Madden 2012 since which is Madden 2011 with a new cover), consume, you are important, but only if you buy from us, Microtransactions are your friend, buy, consume, you have no value with any balance in your bank account, micro transaction, Mass Effect 3 endings make sense, Casey is your friend, Mac is your friend, Ohlen is your friend."

Thus ends the Bioware loading screen conspiracy theory.
Corellia or Bust!

mordredz
04.22.2012 , 07:14 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by RendoKarn View Post
Bioware has an evil plan all formulated....

Every game now comes out subpar and that is the best you can say about it. That is a given since Dark Age Origins. 10 year old UIs, no actual gaming as part of the product just point and click adventure nonsense, but the big uber secret is loading screens.

While staring at loading screen 2,417 you start to devalue yourself, your time and motivations. The subliminal message starts, "Buy Bioware Games, Buy EA games (like Madden 2012 since which is Madden 2011 with a new cover), consume, you are important, but only if you buy from us, Microtransactions are your friend, buy, consume, you have no value with any balance in your bank account, micro transaction, Mass Effect 3 endings make sense, Casey is your friend, Mac is your friend, Ohlen is your friend."

Thus ends the Bioware loading screen conspiracy theory.
Um wow just gotta say:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

Niil
04.22.2012 , 07:48 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by mordredz View Post
I could quote that and use it to respond to almost everything posted on these forums =)