Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help can't find song from game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Help can't find song from game

-Jay-
04.21.2012 , 07:54 AM | #1
Their is a really nice piece of almost sad music (sounds very familiar). Its not in the list of music Bioware has made available. I first noticed in on Alderaan after coming back from some pvp.

It sounds very similar to Aleraan, The throne @ 3:08, however the song overall is too upbeat.

Will see if I can record it and upload a sample.

Alternatively is their a list of all the music used in SWTOR?

angry-broom
04.21.2012 , 08:01 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by BartElroy View Post
You know, if I can spare 25 gig for the abortion that is "The Force Unleashed" I can spare 100g for this game, and I will look at Bioware and say "Thank you sir, can I have some more?

thekidpow
04.21.2012 , 08:03 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by angry-broom View Post
I don't think that's what he's talking about. The piece he's referring to has a soft, tinkling acoustic guitar line to it. It's my favorite piece in the game that I've come across. Vaguely Far East theme to it. I wish I could find it as well.

angry-broom
04.21.2012 , 08:08 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by thekidpow View Post
I don't think that's what he's talking about. The piece he's referring to has a soft, tinkling acoustic guitar line to it. It's my favorite piece in the game that I've come across. Vaguely Far East theme to it. I wish I could find it as well.
Ah ok, sorry then, I have no idea
Quote: Originally Posted by BartElroy View Post
You know, if I can spare 25 gig for the abortion that is "The Force Unleashed" I can spare 100g for this game, and I will look at Bioware and say "Thank you sir, can I have some more?

Doamy
04.21.2012 , 08:28 AM | #5
-Post content removed-

Varteras
04.21.2012 , 07:52 PM | #6
Personally I've been looking for the track to the Sith Warrior progression video. I know the first portion of it is the Sith Warrior theme from the OST but about 2/3 of it (from the point where they first show the Marauder) I can't figure out what song that is. Anyone have a clue?
Quote:
Unless you're a stockholder, a Bioware employee, or employee of a rival company... if you're on forums and going out of your way to attack or defend a videogame then I would say you're spending way too much energy doing so and not enough energy trying to figure out what in the world is wrong with you.

Cerion
04.22.2012 , 02:33 AM | #7
Good will always triumph because Evil is lazy.