Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jung Ma or Ven Zallow??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Jung Ma or Ven Zallow??

nuketown
12.16.2011 , 12:54 PM | #1
I'm having a hard time deciding. I would definitely choose Ven Zallow if I knew it wouldn't turn into a ghost town down the road. I don't want to wait in an hour long queue all week, and I've secured the character name I want on it, but I also want a server that will be rich in community, and population. I was thinking Jung Ma would be more community rich, as there would be pre-launch established guilds on it already. But when I look up guilds on either server, I'm not finding anything. I'm afraid that when the initial rush of players at launch settles down, Ven Zallow will turn into a low population server, with no big guilds on it.

Thoughts? I don't want to keep re-rolling, but I can't stop over-thinking every little decision!

Varcan
12.16.2011 , 01:25 PM | #2
If you're rolling Republic well take you.

If your more Empire scum...shoo...shoo...

---------------------

I can't really speak for what Jung Ma is like a lower lvls, I'm in the 20s, and grps are pretty easy to find for everything, but its certainly far from overcorwded on Republic.

The Republic Fleet was very lively yesterday however, Lots of teens!

If you can log in at none peak times then its probably worth having the security that this will be THE RP-PvP server.

If not, I'd def role the other one if I were you. The queues will get worse before they get better.

Serithorn
12.17.2011 , 01:54 AM | #3
Know this republic vermin...Dark Lord Malfus will destroy you scum. (Jung Ma) Imperial
My ambition burns strong ALL HAIL THE SHADOW OF DEATH

ChosenPredator
12.17.2011 , 01:58 AM | #4
I like ghost towns gives room to form your own destiny when it does eventually get packed (Ven Zallow) and it will on the 20th
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aSKh...el_video_title check out my helmet building progress tokusatsu inspired & some bounty hunter inspiration.

Tirium
12.17.2011 , 03:22 AM | #5
Jung Ma seems Republic heavy tattooine onward.
7-21-11 Midnight PST: Never Forget.
An ignored thread on how to fix PVP: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=413697