Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crit Craft a purple w/augment slot?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Crit Craft a purple w/augment slot?

Kosef
04.20.2012 , 03:26 PM | #1
Is it possible to critcraft purple gear say (primeval paragon armor) and have it come back with augment slot?

Also, when you crit craft purple gear is it that all the mod slots are filled with mods already or are they an empty shell like orange gear that I have to then place mods in?

Thank you in advance.
Jung Ma: The Sicarii Legacy
EMPIRE:[Korvah-Mara][Kraven-Merc][Kosef-Sorc]

GnatB
04.20.2012 , 06:05 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kosef View Post
Is it possible to critcraft purple gear say (primeval paragon armor) and have it come back with augment slot?

Also, when you crit craft purple gear is it that all the mod slots are filled with mods already or are they an empty shell like orange gear that I have to then place mods in?

Thank you in advance.
Assuming you have a schematic for a purple equippable item, then yes. You can crit it to have an augment slot.
As far as I know, there are no purple schematics that have mods at all. (or if they do they are "hidden" and can't be removed, just like with most green items) So you'd end up with the actual item with no slots at all (other than an augment slot, if critted).

'Course, I'm unfamiliar with the exact item you posted, (or the schematic for it) so can't really say for certain one way or the other. It's possible there's some rare exception.