Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscription question

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LordTaral
04.19.2012 , 09:55 PM | #1
I was about to run an operation with my guild yesterday, but I guess my card that had the subscription had expired. Even though I had played earlier that day, I was not able to go. Today, I did get a time card and input the code, getting my 60 days. I think I also updated my card info (got a new one, has same number and all that info I put in for my previous card, obvious exception being the expiration date is not for a few years) correctly.

So as far as I know both are working and it says I still have the 60 days. I was wondering when if the time card days will run out, will my other subscription kick in and I will be all set?

Sutii
04.20.2012 , 12:42 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello LordTaral,

As long as you have set-up a recurring subscription plan with the new card it should just continue as normal once the 60 day time card has expired. Unfortunately, due to the sensitive information involved, we are unable to discuss individual cases of this nature in detail relating to account management and subscriptions via the forum.

If you have any further doubts or questions concerning such matters we would ask you to call our Customer Support team on one of the following toll-free* phone numbers:
  • USA: 1-855-GO-SWTOR (1-855-467-9867)
  • UK, Germany, France: 00800 0246 9273 (008000 BIOWARE)
  • Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Singapore: +800 0246 9273 (+8000 BIOWARE)
For calls originating from countries not listed above, please call the following number: +442035642555**

* Please note: Calls made from landlines are toll-free, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to charges from your provider.

** Please replace the + at the beginning of the number with the international call prefix for your country (for example, the prefix for European Union countries is 00, so the number to call would be 0044 2035642555). If you are unsure of the international call prefix for the country you are calling from, we recommend contacting your telecommunications service provider. Please note that you may be charged by your provider for making an international phone call, and charges may be based on the country from which you place the call.

Thank you for your time.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

LordTaral
04.20.2012 , 01:32 AM | #3
Thank you for you help.

Sutii
04.20.2012 , 04:52 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Anytime LordTaral, please do contact us again should you have any other issues or questions.

Take care and have fun playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support